+ Reply to Thread

Default Whats going on??

Hi there ladies!

Im a bit unsure whats the go, but i will give a quick run down.
    My little man is almost 10 weeks, when he was 6 right up to 8 weeks he was having anywhere between 120-150mls at each feed. For the past week or two he is having anywhere between 80-100mls at each feed, and sometimes will only have about 60ml and then not want any more? Is this normal that he is eating less??? Ever since he was born he was a pretty hungry bub, but now he isnt eating as much?..

I am probably just worrying over nothing but i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this with your bubbas?

At his 6 week check up he was 6.1kg and doc said he was in the normal range. He was just over 4 kg born. He is a little chubba bubba.

I read in his red book that babies eat less as they get older? But everyone i have spoken to has said their babies are eating more as they get older? Bit confusing, but if anyone has any advice that will put my mind at ease that would be fabulous.

Thankyou in advance! xx

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    if he is happy and not grizzling because he is hungry inbetween feeds i wouldn't worry too much. plus he is a healthy weight....

my 20 week old's appetite fluctuates so much.

perhaps you could try stretching out the time between bottles? maybe 4 hourly instead of 3?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to halloweendee For This Useful Post:

Brandnewbeginnings  (06-03-2012)