+ Reply to Thread

Default Pregnancy and Breastfeeding after Breast Implants

Just wondering if you can share your stories about your pregnancy and breastfeeding after having breast implants...

I had implants about 4 years ago because I hated the shape of them after having my son 11 years ago....I am now 27 weeks pregnant and since my implants I was a comfortable 12D with very natural look and feel boobs... I have grown to a 14E so far...

I know this should be the last thing on my mind... but I'm worried about how they will look after pregnancy... I'm undecided about breastfeeding yet because they are just too big and heavy now so I know it will only be worse with feeding... i've been trying to look after them with really supportive bras and sleeping in a support as well... I'm just a little nervous that they will look horrible after pregnancy and if I decide to breastfeed... I've been told it's pregnancy that ruins boobs not the breastfeeding... but I really liked having nice boobs and DH loved them too... I know it's probably a stupid thing to be thinking of, but I can't help it....

please share your story
    Last edited by webby; 05-03-2012 at 07:20.

Similar Threads

1. Breast implants - how much? Worth it?
    By 2made3 in forum Beauty
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 20:12
  2. Curious - Breastfeeding After Breast Implants?
    By gluteousmaximus in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:02
  3. Breast implants and breastfeeding
    By aish in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 23:40