+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bled constantly - absolutely hated it! (It worked as a contraceptive by stopping me ever having s*x.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My side effects seem to be a bit backward to what you're all describing. Before we got pregnant, I was on Diane/Brenda to help with acne. Now that I'm on microlut while feeding, it's come back with a vengence, & started to ease up now that I've stopped taking it. Only I've lost my appetite, am nauseus, occasional headache. Does this sound normal? Or should I see a doctor?

Thanx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Late joining but I am interested if anybody has update. I have been on microlut for about 7 mths and thought I was losing my mind till I found this thread. I have been SOOOOO angry and just snap and lose it completely. The next day I am depressed and thinking terrible thoughts about myself. I am stopping this pill immediately and will post progress. Thanks for this thread I really thought I was going mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AceSplasher View Post
    Late joining but I am interested if anybody has update. I have been on microlut for about 7 mths and thought I was losing my mind till I found this thread. I have been SOOOOO angry and just snap and lose it completely. The next day I am depressed and thinking terrible thoughts about myself. I am stopping this pill immediately and will post progress. Thanks for this thread I really thought I was going mad.
    Hi sorry I havnt been on here in months but yes I went off microlut straight away and was much better mentally! I used to think people were staring at me etc horrible!! Hope ur ok now

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Microlut

I tried it for one month i swear it made me feel depressed, anxious, and crave sugar so bad. I put on 3 kilos in that time and felt like i was pregnant and looked like it. No libido whatsoever. It made my patience level gone. i am breastfeeding which is why i took it only one apparently i could.