+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I have been missing in action for a while, I was on holidays in QLD for my sisters wedding.

Congrats to Scarlet and April for their good embies!! So stoked for you both. You survived the wait.

Scruffy I'm so sad for your BFN. Can't believe that's the third one with testing that hasn't stuck. Big hugs. Stupid HPTs jerking us round.

Good to have you back Lindy.

Hi to everyone else! AFM I'm still waiting for my clinic to sign the deal with the US lab, getting very impatient. Hoping to have a big talk with my donor this weekend and see what he wants to do. I was hoping to transfer after the CCG testing but he's not ready. Hopefully our talk can fix things .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh scruffy, I'm so very sorry you got another BFN. I had a chem pregnancy with my first cycle and it's heartbreaking to have your hopes raised and then dashed again. Big hugs, and I hope FS has some answers for you and can maybe get you in on a cancellation before one month.

Scarlet - many thanks for answering my many questions! I too believe that Day 5 testing is better, but unfortunately only have access to Day 3 testing. I'm nervous about spending the $$ now. Will follow up more with my Clinic and see what they say.

Wise - I can't read back at the moment to see what the deal is with the US lab but I hope your clinic can agree to it quickly for you!

April - you must be getting excited counting down the time until you can transfer your embies I meant to tell you earlier I love your avatar. Gives me a big grin each time I see it.

Hi to the other ladies I haven't met yet

AFM: AF showed up 3 days early today so mad rush to the Clinic to pick up Gonal etc. I'm excited but nervous about starting again. Such a weird feeling walking back into the Clinic. EPU early May - usually Day 15 for me. Slow and steady right?!
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 18-04-2012 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck: yay for AF!! I thought when you were waiting for it, it was meant to come late? I always liked injecting as it felt productive, it was when I was waiting for AF I got impatient.

My clinic is finalising a deal to have the testing done in the US with their new technology they have developed. I think it just goes a bit deeper than what they can do in Australia, looks at more points. They said the testing should be ready at the start of march but I'm still waiting. They biopsy the embies here and send the sample away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Just heard agreement has been signed with US lab! Not sure how soon I can start but I'm hoping ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Wish and Wise!!
    April, always the way, stupid AF

Well after some fuss making asking about where we go from here the clinic have now got me an appt on Monday. It helps to be pushy ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wise - so happy for you hun. Hope you get going soon

April - I think we must have swapped cycles! I'm normally 29 days but was 26 days this month. Hope AF shows soon. Put some white trousers on to tempt it!

Scruffy - yay for being pushy. Glad you got an earlier appt. for some good options!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - How did your FS appt go today? I hope you have a good plan to move forward...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy- sorry I haven't been on sooner to offer support after your BFN, huge cyber hugs to you . My heart sank when I read your posts and I am gutted for you... especially this being the 3rd time with a CGH embryo. I agree with Scarlet, it would be unacceptable to continue with the same protocol that has yielded negative results. I have done the hard yards researching implantation failure and will be happy to share a list of tests & their treatments with you. According to my FS its a comprehensive list & he didn't have anything more to add. Drop me a PM with your email address, and I'll send it to you over the weekend so you can review it before your FS appointment. Great going on pushing for an earlier session by the way!
    Thanks for asking about my appointment, but it got rescheduled to next Thurs, more waiting for me

Wise- great news on the lab contracts being sorted out! One step closer to getting the testing underway, I hope it moves quickly from here. How long have they indicated it will take to get results back?

wishmeluck- yay for starting your stim cycle! Fingers crossed for a great response with lots of follies

April- so typical of AF to be late when you want her! C'mon AF, stop mucking around, we need a BFP on this thread

Scarlet- best of luck with your boys' upcoming tests. I think its very wise not to try a FET while you're preoccupied with their appointments. Have you been able to plead your case for selection of your female embies on medical grounds?

Tiggerfields- are you still around? Hows the prep going leading up to May?

AFM- My FS appointment got rescheduled at the last minute due to surgery committments, so I'm now going next Thurs 26/4. My AF is due a few days after that, its going to be a close call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishmeluck... How are stims going? Doing OK with it?

April... glad you got an answer on your AF, sorry it wasn't a pregnancy, but at least you have your FET coming up

Wiseenough... is the testing called GSN testing? It is another type of testing I have heard about, I think it is similar to the cgh testing. Are you going to do a full cycle? It was you who had the embryos that you were going to grow to day 5?

Lindy... thanks Lindy, I think I am as nervous about these tests as I am with this IVF. It is sad because on one hand of course I want them to find nothing but this just leads us to well what is it then, things that could possibly be better or worse then on the other hand I want them to find something so that we would have an answer and a treatment. The approval is pretty much sorted.

Scruffy... almost forgot, good luck tomorrow

Just out of curiosity, with your FET's are everyone's medicated or unmedicated?
    Last edited by scarlet; 23-04-2012 at 01:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just a quick one as I'm on my phone. All went well today with the FS. A huge thanks to Lindy Lou, as soon as I pulled out a list of tests to do he got serious and spent alot of time going through them.

Good news is clinic had already done most of them. We have booked a hysteroscopy on the 21st and he will do biopsy then to test for NK cells.

We are also thinking of doing another egg collection cycle to bank some more embryo's before going forward....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-04-2012)