+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Scruffy - sorry to hear your HPT didn't show the result you wanted this morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the BT has more positive news for you. If not, I hope your FS has some more options to look at the implantation issues.

Scarlet and April - have you had your FETs yet? Some babydust for you

Lindylou78 - Good luck for your FS appt on Thursday!!

No news at my end. Freaking myself out reading about Day 3 v Day 5 CGH testing. I need to step away from Google!!!! Hopefully starting stims on Sunday if AF arrives on time.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Wish
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok stressing out now, all ready to go out and have a glass of wine with DH and pulled out this mornings test and there is a line (I know too late), but tested again with pretty weak urine and there is a faint line

What does this mean? Another chemical? Late implanter, but it was a fully hatched blasty....

Ahhhh stupid tests, BT first thing tomorrow. Any thoughts to stop my racing mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Welcome back April I hope you are nice and relaxed.

Today I was thinking about putting two back in next time, I have one balanced frosty and one 'unknown' which they couldn't get a CGH result on. But I think if it was balanced I would go one at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry been away and just catching up. It's late but I just want to say good luck tomorrow scruffy!

I really think it is a positive for you, I just feel it and hope for you I am right.. Did you test with a normal test or the first response early results one? I hope it is not a chemical. Good luck and update us when you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scarlet,

BT all done, now just the wait for a phone call.... I tested with a FR one, actually not feeling that positive. But on the way to the clinic saw an amazing rainbow, if I believed in those sorts of things I'd take it as a sign :-)

Will pop back later to let you all know xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, no, no, no, no!!!!!!

I am so sorry Scruffy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly updating all the questions.

I am with Genea in Sydney (I travel from Perth), I have chosen day 5 CGH testing, I am not sure what other clinics do, but this is what Genea do and I am pretty sure all affiliated with them do the same testing (so in Perth, that would be Hollywood IVF). They do the testing in house in Sydney.

I like 5 day testing because they can get more cells, which may be better, also that they will only be frozen as a hatching blast, so will give a good chance for implanting. But I suppose at the end of the day, you go with what your clinic dose. A lot say, that the earlier tested and put back in, the better also.

I would not put 2 embryos in, as I don't want twins, plus there are just so many more risks to carrying twins, I will be happy if this works and I get one. I think though, Genea will only transfer one tested embryo at a time, they don't agree with twins as much as a single transfer.

We have decided May/June for our FET, as much as it is killing me, but the boys testing is next month and we have to get ready for that and I don't want to be worrying about this when we are having to go interstate for that. So probably if my cycle is on time, will be end of May.

Scruffy are you with Hollywood? Did your embryos make it to Hatching Blast? What day testing did you choose? I am just so sad for you (and selfishly for all of us) right now.
    Last edited by scarlet; 18-04-2012 at 15:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls,

April I had a HCG of 7

Scarlet - Yes I am with Hollywood. My embryo was a fully hatched blastocyst and I have one hatching blasty in the freezer. I agree I am sad for all of us (as I was when Lindy got the BFN) as all the extra you go through with the CGH it seems we should be entitled to a BFP I hope everything goes well for your boys testing and you get some answers. We will probably be cycling together in May/June

Not sure where to go from here, this is the third PGD/CGH embie put back in with no result, so need to wait and see the FS and of course there is not an appt for a month! But the nurses said if I went straight onto a FET it would be the same protocol, but something needs to changed as it's obviously not working! Also worried as have a big holiday planned in July so want to get another cycle in before then....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy, I would not be cycling again without a definate plan from your FS.

THREE CGH embies? That in my opion is just unacceptable and heartbreaking. I though this was your first one. I have been told that 2 BFN's on a CGH emby, should be enough for further testing as to why it isn't implanting. I really hope they have talked about immune testing, or other testing, like MRI's etc.... to make sure everything is good for when you have a transfer.

A lot of drs do not believe in immune testing, but there is a dr in Sydney who will consult with you about it.

A month must feel like a lifetime away. Do not do your other FET till you are sure in what they are saying. So sorry