+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Sue77 - sorry you have had such a rough ride.

Just thought I'd share my story to give you a little hope. I had five failures with 'perfect' embryos before getting DS when on immune meds. Hopefully this is this answer for you to.

I am actually cycling again now. After a BFN with our last 'normal' embryo I am risking it with two a normals this month. I know a BFP is unlikely but have some strong immune meds to take advantage of before going back to egg collection, testing etc...

Good Luck, let us know how you get on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you so much Scruffy for replying to my post . Yes your story gives hope . But my FS already put me on predislone and clexane. Plus I already had 2 earlier pregnancies which I think shows that I don't have immunology problems. Just don't know what else is left to try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies please some success stories.... I badly need them...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just found this thread. We finished our first stim doing PGD testing cycle before last and had 4 embies (of 8) as hatching blasts biopsied. Of those 1 was completely normal and a second was normal (with the exception of a chromosome duplication I carry - which we were also testing for) and 2 where abnormal (one of which was a molar with only my chromosomes).

We are pretty happy with that result and are due to start our natural FET cycle tomorrow. I haven't yet read through everyone's story on here but will be having a read when I get a bit of time. Just wanted to say hi and join the chat.

We have one DD from our first IVF stim cycle 3 years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi ladies please some success stories.... I badly need them...
    Big hugs to you Sue77 hope someone on here can give you some advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me plus he&ashes = three good luck for your fet.. Keep us posted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, I have a translocation, endometriosis and DH has low morphology and motility. So not unexplained, but still a few hurdles to get over.
    My success story is from my first pgd cycle which resulted in a baby boy, plus 1 frozen embryo. We had 7 eggs, 6 fertilised, 5 pgd tested. Ironically only 1 of the 3 rejected had what we were testing for. The other two had random chromosome errors that also would have miscarried.
    In trying for a second baby since January this year I've had an FET, unfortunately had a missed miscarriage in March. Next was ivf #2 in May had 18 eggs, 11 embryos, 9 pgd tested and only 1 ok. It resulted in a chemical pregnancy. IVF #3 in July had 9 eggs, 7 fertilised, and 4 survived to day 3. We froze all as I wanted 5 minimum to test. IVF #4 in September (now) had 12 eggs, 8 fertilised, 7 survived to day 3 plus all 4 frozen embryos thawed successfully, so we had 11 tested yesterday. I get results tomorrow and hopefully (if a good result) an embryo transfer too! Hopefully I'll get another success in a couple weeks.

For you though, I think my friend's success story may be of more interest. She is on her 8th pregnancy, all naturally occurring without ivf. Longest was her first which she lost at 12 weeks. Most likely many of them had chromosome issues as she since was diagnosed with a translocation. For the last she was diagnosed with and given a daily meds for antibodies or killer cells (sorry, 3rd person knowledge). This time she is still pregnant, now well past 30 weeks and due in November. Dr was still not sure if these meds actually did anything, but this is a success.

I wish you luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyinjune. Thanks for replying to me.... Ur story is so inspiring... Did u get your results?? Please keep us posted .. Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

babyinjune  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Sue, I had 2 good embryos today. One out of four from the fresh and one out of the seven from the fresh batch. I transferred the fresh as the scientist said it was a better quality. They said the other should refreeze fine. Hopefully a bfp in a couple weeks...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babyinjune For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyinjune View Post
    Yes Sue, I had 2 good embryos today. One out of four from the fresh and one out of the seven from the fresh batch. I transferred the fresh as the scientist said it was a better quality. They said the other should refreeze fine. Hopefully a bfp in a couple weeks...
    Sounds really promising!! Fingers xxed for you babyinjune