+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SimpsonDesert yes I have 3 spares as I have one on ice from round 2.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiloh13 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh13 View Post
    Galea I honestly believe CoQ10 made all the difference it creates blood flow to the ovaries. I also took it leading up to transfer and a few days post transfer. I also took vitex it regulates the hormones and preps the uterus. I would not take vitex whilst stimming as it might interfere. I hope your BFP is not far away Gales

I have been taking it for just over a month now so fingers crossed. I had my transfer yesterday so I just stopped taking it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Shiloh13  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you are all travelling well. I just wanted to let you know that we got out BFP today with a strong beta of ~800 at 11dp5dt so CGH bub #2 is now officially on its way.
    No pearls of wisdom unfortunately...I didn't do anything special this time, just relaxed and kept busy with 15mo toddler....made the 2ww MUCH easier. In fact I kept drinking coffee and wine until the day before transfer so didn't even adopt the "healthy" approach this time.
    All the best everyone .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyingfish For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-06-2014),me+he&she=three  (17-09-2014),Shiloh13  (10-06-2014),SimpsonDesert  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rtropps coQ10 helps blood flow you can pick it up from the chemist.
    With the chemical does it only partially implant did you POAS and lines were not getting darker as they say that's what can happen with chemical. It's hard to fathom why a CGH embryo does not fully implant
    Thanks I'll go to the chemist today..
    Umm I tested at home but nothing showed up but had cgh with my beta. Can't remember my levels but they were good then my second bloods everything dropped, I don't know why with a perfect tested embryo it didn't progress and didn't prepare myself for that lol I'm hoping this next one if it is a numbers game then hopefully one out of two will work as otherwise there will be another year of ****ty full stim cycles ahead to stock pile.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Shiloh13  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Rtropps coQ10 helps blood flow you can pick it up from the chemist.
    With the chemical does it only partially implant did you POAS and lines were not getting darker as they say that's what can happen with chemical. It's hard to fathom why a CGH embryo does not fully implant

I covered this with my FS - pgd only tests for chromosomal abnormalities but says nothing about other aspects of embryo competence, and secondly, does not account for immune-mediated implantation dysfunction.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Shiloh13  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    I covered this with my FS - pgd only tests for chromosomal abnormalities but says nothing about other aspects of embryo competence, and secondly, does not account for immune-mediated implantation dysfunction.
    I didn't know that .. So does that most likely mean that the other embryo is crap being they r from same cycle? X thanks for the info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    I didn't know that .. So does that most likely mean that the other embryo is crap being they r from same cycle? X thanks for the info
    Not necessarily. Have you been screened/treated for autoimmune/implantation dysfunction/nk cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, hello, nice to see you here

Shiloh and Flyingfish, congratultions on your BFPs!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-06-2014),Shiloh13  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warmest congratulations to Shiloh and flying fish. What an amazing achievement. You really give me hope that it might happen... Well done girls.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Shiloh13  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

the last 24 hours has been a roller coaster ride I had a small red blood clot yesterday followed by some brown discharge so was convinced it was all over. Left work half day in a blubbering mess and guzzled a few glasses of wine last night. Then woke today to no more bleeding and a very strong frer test so I went and had my beta done and it's a great number of 440.... So relieved
    P.s I found out its a girl that was transfered

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiloh13 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-06-2014)