+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's good u can use an untested embryo even if it trial an error and your reserved about results, that sucks about the lining, my has always been good, prob the only thing iv had going for me lol but my clinic puts everyone on the Crinone gel for few months starting from transfer so helps the egg stick but there must be so many different products that do the same.
    When is ur transfer? When R u thinking about using the good ones? It's so scary hey but it's nice to do natural cycles as I always feel rubbish and fat while stimming x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the transfer yesterday and am having the blood test in 10 days (my FS agreed to 10 days since we will know if negative then and no point waiting 2 weeks) so I'm thinking next cycle will be June as I am going to have endometrial scratch. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for info and not in relation to anyones comments......

First cycle we had 7 for testing.
    1 normal
    3 abnormal
    And 3 unknown.

We ended up fighting to have the unknowns retested and 2 of those were abnormal.

So out of 7 , only 2 were normal.

Gives me something to think about. When you have unknowns and you think what if i get rid of normals and I will never know?? (Every situation is different, we have a genetic issue so we cant take the risk. ) but we could have transferred unknowns and got the 2 abnormals.

For its better to be safe than sorry. Every persons situations different and im sure all of us feel that while we can share stories we can never give advice because all of us have different issues.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jerrybaby. The tww sucks as I'm sure you know! My first transfer for CGH bub #2 is in about 3 weeks so I am making the most of this weekend and indulging in a little wine and cheese!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like fun @Flyingfish! I have been doing back to back cycles so I have had to say good bye to alcohol and caffeine and it is hard! So jealous of my partner when he can enjoy a nice wine at dinner. For your first CGH baby was that first transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, first bub was the result of 3 transfers - 1 untested BFN (but best embie from that cycle that would have been tested if I had not decided to transfer instead), 1 normal CGH BFN and the third transfer was a normal CGH embie that stuck. I was pretty shattered when the CGH normal embie didn't result in a preg as I had high hopes but chances are still a lot higher each transfer. This time I have 4 CGH normals in the freezer (from 3 cycles) so should get a BFP from that.
    PS. I'll have a wine for you this weekend! Can't wait to hear from you in 10 days!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingfish For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to find the time to read back, catch up and do personals but it's just not happening at the moment. Very sorry for this 'me post' but I wanted to update you all that our CGH miracle bub has arrived safely.

Our baby girl was born Thurs 8th May at 10.23pm. She was 3.29kg & 50cm. We have named her Amy Louise.

10 days old already and having her here is everything I imagined and more. So incredibly blessed! All is going well with feeding, sleeping and filing up nappies

Attachment 54714
    Attachment 54715

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to find the time to read back, catch up and do personals but it's just not happening at the moment. Very sorry for this 'me post' but I wanted to update you all that our CGH miracle bub has arrived safely.

Our baby girl was born Thurs 8th May at 10.23pm. She was 3.29kg & 50cm. We have named her Amy Louise.

10 days old already and having her here is everything I imagined and more. So incredibly blessed! All is going well with feeding, sleeping and filing up nappies

Attachment 54714
    Attachment 54715
    She is beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert, congratulations on the arrival of little Amy, she is gorgeous!

Rtropps, how are you going?

Galea, congratulations on the 2 normal embies.

Flyingfish, will be thinking of you for your transfer, hope this is the one

Jerrybaby, have you had your BT yet? Hope to hear some good news

TT, scarlet and everyone else

AFM - Now that we've got 2 definite normals in the freezer (along with 1 inconclusive and 4 unknowns), I'm having a little break as we are moving to a new house.
    Best wishes to those cycling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks spring rain and yay for 2 normal frosties! had first BT Friday and came back BFP! My first ever after 5 transfers. Second BT showed HCG was rising so FX until my first scan on 3 June 14. Trying not to get too excited though as always scared of the worst

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerrybaby For This Useful Post:

me+he&she=three  (17-09-2014)