+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrybaby View Post
    Thank you @Rtropps you've made me feel a lot better, really appreciate you replying
    Have u received your results yet x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We won't know til end of Apr as they said they couldn't retest until after Anzac long weekend, not sure why they can't do tomorrow as they said it takes 3 days?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We won't know til end of Apr as they said they couldn't retest until after Anzac long weekend, not sure why they can't do tomorrow as they said it takes 3 days?!?
    Well don't be worrying x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results back today and we got
    3 normal
    2 abnormal
    1 inconclusive
    3 could not test

Now can't wait til June when I can put one back. Just hope I can get one to stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results back today and we got
    3 normal
    2 abnormal
    1 inconclusive
    3 could not test

Now can't wait til June when I can put one back. Just hope I can get one to stick!
    Congratulations and bring in the transfer hope u get some sticky ones did they grade your good ones?? What were ur reasons for testing embryos in the first place? X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jerry, congratulations on 3 normal! Wishing you the best for FET.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks springrain : )

@Rtropps we have had four failed transfers and so we did the CGH to increase our chance of success. It's such a waste of time and emotional stress to do a transfer when your embryo has no chance. My main issue is I can't get a 'good' lining of decent thickness so we want to know at least the embryo is good and try to improve the other. Why did you go down this path? Sorry if you have explained before, thank you

Oh, and I have no idea about grading, should I ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the hell?? That is not what I quoted!! I quoted @Jerrybaby 's post...

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks springrain : )

@Rtropps we have had four failed transfers and so we did the CGH to increase our chance of success. It's such a waste of time and emotional stress to do a transfer when your embryo has no chance. My main issue is I can't get a 'good' lining of decent thickness so we want to know at least the embryo is good and try to improve the other. Why did you go down this path? Sorry if you have explained before, thank you

Oh, and I have no idea about grading, should I ask?
    Hi, how r u going ??? Did I read somewhere u t in tww??
    My embryos were all graded after testing so mine were both a+ so best quality but I think all passed by testing as graded well.
    We r doing the testing because if my husbands translocated chromosome and the ivf because it was just nt happening, we have since discovered that my eggs and his sperm are not a good mix, don't know why but my egg quality is not good when fertilized, from over 30 eggs collected only two tested ok but sometimes I think have we thrown away great embryos as they r all fertilized and perfect everyday until testing..
    How r u feelin about ur three good embryos, only takes one and I think ur chances r pretty good, is it not easy to improve the lining with progesterone ? X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rtropps I was very happy to get 3 normals but I am scared that I won't be able to get them to stick. I started ivf because I wasn't ovulating and never thought I would have a problem with my lining too! I am having a transfer today with untested embryos but I am not holding out much hope. next cycle I am going to try ovulation induction with letrozole and hope a 'natural' FET will be more successful then HRT cycle.

I don't know what progesterone does to your lining but at ovulation/trigger most FS want it to be a minimum of 7mm (more is better) and mine this cycle was only 5.2mm! Would not budge despite longer on progynova

FX for your next cycle xox