+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrybaby View Post
    I am having cgh done this cycle due to 3 failed transfers. Can anyone advise how long it takes to get the results? Thank you
    My testing was done in a long 48 hours. Mine were tested at day 3 with concept fertility in subiaco perth. However some clinics don't have the facilities to test so they send them away and can take up to 6 weeks x good luck

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtropps For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. It really helps to read your responses. I was, for the first time, thinking that this was it, I had to give up as we'd come to the end of the line, with no normal embies even to transfer. I don't know anyone who has ever been in such a bad position.. I don't want to give up though!!

Ours were day 6 (and some 6) embryos and we don't have a chromosome issue, just recurrent miscarriage and failure to implant..

I've got an appointment with my Dr tomorrow to discuss the results so I will see wha she says and will ask her about the retesting option. It just feels crazy to go to another full stim cycle (this is my 3rd in a row without being able to transfer anything!). At the same time, I had a really difficult miscarriage last October where I had to watch over 1 month a little heart gradually stop beating (until 8.5 weeks) and I don't want to go through that again by transferring an abnormal embryo... PGD is such a stressful game!!

On a lighter note, I ran a PDG (project delivery group) meeting at work today, and with all of this PGD on my mind, couldn't get anything out of my mouth except for PDG. Luckily no one knew what PDG was or why I kept saying it.

Thanks for your advice and sharing your stories with me. I'll check in with the DR tomorrow and let you know what we work out as a way forward.

Lovely to meet you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by josi View Post
    Thanks Ladies. It really helps to read your responses. I was, for the first time, thinking that this was it, I had to give up as we'd come to the end of the line, with no normal embies even to transfer. I don't know anyone who has ever been in such a bad position.. I don't want to give up though!!

Ours were day 6 (and some 6) embryos and we don't have a chromosome issue, just recurrent miscarriage and failure to implant..

I've got an appointment with my Dr tomorrow to discuss the results so I will see wha she says and will ask her about the retesting option. It just feels crazy to go to another full stim cycle (this is my 3rd in a row without being able to transfer anything!). At the same time, I had a really difficult miscarriage last October where I had to watch over 1 month a little heart gradually stop beating (until 8.5 weeks) and I don't want to go through that again by transferring an abnormal embryo... PGD is such a stressful game!!

On a lighter note, I ran a PDG (project delivery group) meeting at work today, and with all of this PGD on my mind, couldn't get anything out of my mouth except for PDG. Luckily no one knew what PDG was or why I kept saying it.

Thanks for your advice and sharing your stories with me. I'll check in with the DR tomorrow and let you know what we work out as a way forward.

Lovely to meet you all.
    Don't give up!!!
    I was told to move on a seek donor eggs and done one last round being my third in a row and was lucky to get my two frosties, at the time I was ****ed off with only two being normal from 30 something eggs tested but now I'm so great full. Xxx good luck and seriously hope for the best for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Josi - this PGD thing is tough, but hang in there.

Rtropps, best wishes for your transfer

Galea, SimpsonDesert, Jerry and anyone else reading

I just got my results today of my latest CGH, the embie is NAD (normal) Sooo relieved!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (16-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpringRain thats fantastic news!!!!

I am still waiting for my results back. Its been 4 weeks. I hope I can get one normal one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang my clinic and they said 1-2 weeks (is 2 weeks on Thursday). I am getting progressively crabbier as the wait continues

Galea, did your clinic tell you it would be that long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jerrybaby yes its usally between 3 and 6 weeks. I think I took 3 weeks last time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Jerrybaby  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well our clinic rang today as we had still not heard about our results. Apparently there was no information for half our embryos so they have to retest them all to see if it was a problem with the testing process or just the embryos So frustrating as we really wanted to go into holidays knowing what was what and now we have so much doubt... I didnt know this could happen and I hope this doesn't mean all our embryos are abnormal.

Happy Easter to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrybaby View Post
    Well our clinic rang today as we had still not heard about our results. Apparently there was no information for half our embryos so they have to retest them all to see if it was a problem with the testing process or just the embryos So frustrating as we really wanted to go into holidays knowing what was what and now we have so much doubt... I didnt know this could happen and I hope this doesn't mean all our embryos are abnormal.

Happy Easter to all
    I wouldn't think negative at all, if anything that's good news they r retesting as to many clinics wouldn't do that so even if one or two come out of testing good then that would be brill, apparently only 1 in 4 will ever past testing for anyone.. Good luck and don't let it spoil your holidays, also pretty good they said half, meaning sounds like the other half r good. Don't know how many u are testing but hope u get good numbers x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Rtropps you've made me feel a lot better, really appreciate you replying