+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

wow TT that's is wonderful news 4 off for testing is amazing. My results took 3.5 weeks to come back in November with only one being normal so hoping you get back more than one and in a more timely fashion.

Galea good luck with your blood test are you POAS early?

My jabbing started last night Dr has put me on the same protocol as last time 262.5 of Gonal F, I asked for it to be increased so I could get more embies off for testing but he said if anything he should be reducing my meds as my oestrogen was at 10,000 on EPU day last time and that he was borderline thinking of cancelling me which I was not aware of. Gosh that would have been devastating .

Keep us updated Springrain, Earlwood and Simpson

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiloh13 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shiloh- I was so gutted for you when your FET didn't work, it's so much harder than a BFN after a regular cycle. Glad to see you've bounced back quickly and are back into it! Wishing you all the best with your new cycle, I hope you get a great batch of eggs and embies on this stim .

TT- woo-hoo on 4 biopsied!! Fantastic result and there's got to be at least one normal amongst them. I hope Dr M gets you sorted with your immune protocol soon. Can't wait until your FET rolls around

Springrain-
    hope you're holding up OK waiting for results and for your next FS appointment. Your egg numbers and fert rates truly are sensational, a pity it didn't translate into higher numbers for biopsy and freezing. I hope you get the go-ahead to cycle again if that's your preference over FET.

Elarwood- Hi again! Just wrote to you on the NK thread . Best of luck for your upcoming CGH cycle, hope you get lots of normal embies

Galea- Great to see a new face in here, welcome! We had 2 out of 7 come back inconclusive, I agree it is very frustrating. Our unknowns are still frozen for future use, we didn't opt for re-testing. Congrats on being PUPO! Hope the TWW is being kind to you and is passing quickly. Sending lots of babydust your way

Sharlee- did you get in touch with Dr Matthias' office? I second TTs advice to check out the NK cell thread in the reproductive immunology forum.

Scarlet- nice to see you still popping in to support the rest of us. Hope all is well with your family!

AFM- sorry I haven't updated in a while, thanks for asking after me . All going great here, 25 weeks now and bub has looked good on all the scans so far. The first 20 weeks I was still in quite a bit of denial/disbelief, but now we are in "viable" territory the reality is hitting me! Really looking forward to meeting our bub. Will hang around and cheer you all on until everybody gets their sticky CGH bubba

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (29-01-2014),SpringRain  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news today. Negative so back to Egg Collection

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Shiloh13  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Galea, I am out of the loop on this thread, I had no updates, again

Why not try and transfer your embryos that came back inconclusive? Unfortunately no DNA at testing can happen, but the actual embryos are fine and if they are at a good stage and froze well, you could try and transfer them?

Shiloh, hope the FS suggested something new and innovative. I have heard of a new drug they use for DOR called Elonva? Apparently it is really good. Otherwise I was on the good old DHEA for my DOR.

TT, so happy to hear you had 4 to testing, the wait is horrible I know but you have a great chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies For some reason I didn't get posts either. Galea - very sorry to hear that too. You have great blast rates so if you do go again, that is a positive. I have been thinking about the inconclusive ones. I wonder if they can unfreeze, rebiopsy (send for testing) and transfer after biopsy. This is like having an unknown/untested to begin with, but then results should flow through. I know there are neg's too with this suggestion but it could be an option. Those ones could be absolutely fine. Elarwood - hope all is going well so far with cycle? Was your HLA a blood test? I received results today, hard to interpret but I speak with Dr M on Thursday for a plan. Shiloh13 - hope your are responding well? Hi To SpringRain. AFM - I got really sick again and ended up in hospital last week. Have been feeling unwell since EPU back in Nov (when mild OHSS) but everyone missed it. Not sure yet what the cause was but ended up with hyperthyroidism - hopefully temporary. I'm on prednisolone now to control symptoms. Still waiting on results of biopsy. Finger toes and everything in between crossed. Big hi to SimpsonD (great news) and Scarlet. Hopefully after this week and next I will be on the mend and have a plan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Galea, sorry to hear your news

Shiloh, Elarwood - how are you going?

TT - hope you are feeling better

Scarlett and Simpson

I'm just waiting for my FS appointment and for biopsy results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @scarlet because we have a genetic issue there is no way we can transfer them without knowing. Some of the trisomys can be carried full term or you are told to terminate. We just cant go through with that.

TT- we are currently researching our options. We cant get our embryos retested at our clinic so we are looking for more information.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, wondering if anyone could help.
    I hade 7 eggs collected 4 tested pgs, all 4 had extra chromosomes of #19 and then some random ones but the 19 was the only chromosome in every egg , we were only testing because my dh has a balanced translocation. I have been tested and my chromosomes are fine, we have been told so many different things about our collection, from concept fertility in Perth where we are doing ivf through they said they think that every collection I do will all have the extra 19 in all my eggs and we may have to think about doner eggs, the wa genetics who I called to ask an opinion said it's highly unlikely and extra 19 will continue in my collections because that would mean my husband and I would have never been born. When we are paying so so much money I'm scared now that they have no idea of what they are doing, I'm 27 healthy and never have had anything in my family like that as 3 of my siblings have children, we are starting to stim tomorrow and do 2 collections so we can test two collections and hope that we don't have that 19 because if we do we will have to throw the towel in my question would be could I have possibly have just got a ****ty collection or they tested wrong? I've never been so scared in my life for the out come of this next testing, I just hope we have a good number to test also to give it a fair go? Any info would be greatly appreciated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtropps, sorry to hear you've had that happen, hope your next cycle brings better news.

Shiloh, TT, SimpsonDesert, Elarwood, Scarlett

Well, I'm back to square one - the CGH results came in today for my last EPU, it was abnormal on one chromosome. So if my FS agrees, I would like to to stim again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it is such a full on journey for all, so many twists and turns. We really are strong, determined women!! Galea - totally understand, I felt the same with the possibility of transferring untested. I recall you were with HFC? Not sure if you have yet, but I found it really helpful talking with PDG scientist/embryologist Don at Genea re the testing/ retesting options. You had great number of blasts which is really promising if you do go again. PS No harm in asking for cgh cost exemption if you do go again due to the number of testing errors?? I was with HFC but changed to Genea (for their expertise and flew from Perth like Scarlet) to improve chances. It can be disruptive and costly initially but if it shortens the journey to BFP then it may be worth it. SpringRain - I am sorry to hear that. I had that happen once too after a full cycle and it was really tough going. I don't know if it helps at all but in the lead up to cycles with Genea - they recommended DHEA 3x25 mg compounded and also coq10 (ubiquinol bioactive 100mg) bioceutical brand. I took 3 of those a day and bought on line at www.discountepharmacy.com.au . My protocol was also changed to include LH (luveris) as this showed up low during previous cycles. I certainly got more to blast and biopsy than ever have. Hi Rtroops - It hard not to be scared but one day at a time and try centre yourself as much as possible. I know it is hard to think this way at the moment but you do have some positives with your age and you have just started cycling. Just keep the body strong and do a little research - try not to overwhelm yourself all at once though. There may be a balanced translocation thread that could help answer some questions or post one yourself. Although I am no expert, sometimes protocol can make a difference to egg/ embryo quality. I had crap cycles and then better ones after protocol altered. Also before I started with genea and was with another clinic, I did speak to PDG scientist at Genea so maybe you could try them too. Also day 3 and day 5/6 testing can be different. I don't know if this applies to translocation but when I was researching from what I understood sometimes day 3 testing can show abnormalities that auto/self correct by day 5/6. I know that does help you right now when you have started another cycle but it might be something to consider. You might learn more following this cycle too and at least in the interim can do a little more research. AFM - I have thyroid issues now which are hopefully temporary as they too can affect transfer/ pregnancy. Waiting on biopsy results and waiting on Dr M's plan. Hang in there everyone!! TTxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (05-02-2014)