+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I love a roll call . Great work.

Lindylou: huge hugs. You have earned your pity party. Hope there was chocolate and jammies and some trashy TV. It's good you still have one on ice. Do you trust your FS or will you be shopping around now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work on the role call April!

CGH ladies

April - waiting for CGH results
    Scarlet - growing to HB
    Wise Enough - waiting for FET
    Lindy - hugs this time
    Tiggerfields - May CGH
    Summershine - May CGH
    Scruffy - mid April FET

Lindy Lou - big hugs, this process just isn't fair. I remember when I first had counselling she said you will go through so much more doing the CGH that you will feel like you are bound to get the BFP, but we all know fair doesn't come into this IVF game. I hope you get some answers from your FS

Scarlet - how are your embies doing?

And to the rest of us waiting I hope the days fly by

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am literally dying here! I got a call this morning to say that TWO were hatching blasts but still not ready for biopsy, 1 early blast and 1 still pre compacting.

Then rang again just then to say they are still doing OK but still not ready for biopsy.

This whole hatching blast thing is going to be the death of me! I just hope both contenders are doing good tomorrow. The scientist said that she felt that there would be a slight risk if they biopsy now and since they can go to day 6, she would feel better at doing it then that is if they are still progressing.

Anyone else have a HB on day 5 but they waited till day 6 to biopsy?

3 to biopsy just sounds so much nicer than 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I had exactly the same as you Scarlet, mine were a bit slow they left them all to be biopsied on Day 6. All them progressed from Day 5 to 6 so hopefully it's the same for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scarlet- Yes one of my day 5 HB's was left until Day 6 to biopsy, and it was one of the good ones. Any news yet today? I am anxiously waiting right here with you!
    You mentioned a lady who needed medication 3 months before a FET because of a lining issue, sounds like it might be adenomyosis? I have it on my FS agenda to get checked for that. If positive, it requires 3 months of suppression before cycling.

April- Love roll calls , great idea!

Wise- Oh yes there has been chocolate! I'm already on my 2nd FS, the first one wasn't on the same page as me, just believed that our issues were all male factor & we had to wait for the right embryo. My current FS is wonderful & always supportive of anything I want to test for, or try differently. Definitely sticking with him.

Scruffy- this BFN hit the hardest for sure. I honestly thought we couldn't lose this time. Won't be so foolish next time hey. Hope your scan goes well tomorrow & your lining is all ready

Hi to Tigger & Summershine

AFM- Thanks for all the hugs. I'm much better today & already started collecting research articles to discuss with my FS when I see him. He personally rang me up last night to check on me, which was lovely. He was so disappointed for us & really thought we'd be successful this time. I told him to start racking his brain ready for my next appointment!

I've already had all the auto-immune & clotting factors tested, plus NK cell biopsy, and despite being negative my FS still had me on prednisolone & clexane for good measure. He's very proactive in that regard, so I have no desire to shop around for a new FS.

I'm leaning towards doing a fresh stim in May to bank more embies, and while waiting for the CGH results on the newbies, I'll do FET in June with our remaining frostie from the Jan CGH cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy you are so sweet to be thinking of me right now, but you sound so much like me when it comes to a cycle, I am quiteover it all and sad, then I collect my thoughts and go on to plan b (or this could be like plan e? )

Adenomyosis is exactly what she had, I couldn't think of the name at the time but that was it, she did the treatment and had 3 frozen embys, transferred one, got pregnant but unfortunately miscarried at around 11 weeks, she was so devestated (we all were) but she had the baby tested and it had either monosmy or trisomy 22, so it wasn't a viable baby. She just had her last 2 transferred last week and showing early positive pregnancy tests, so really hoping it is her time this time.

Scruffy, thanks for letting me that know, it made me feel better to know other HB's were having to wait overnight lol. Out of curiosity did they tell you the sex ratio of your tested embryos?

AFM: Well got the surprise call of a lifetime this morning and was told there was THREE good to biopsy. I was praying all night for one and I got three, never in my IVF cycles has anything gone better than planned, I never get more eggs, or all mature and fertilise etc...

Yesterday I had 2 grade 2 HB's, 1 grade 3 early blast and 1 compact morula

This morning I had a grade 1 HB, 2 grade 2 HB's (my EB upgraded and grew) and 1 compact morula still.

She rang back a couple of hours later to say they were biopsied and all is good. These three will add to my other one and results she said 3-4 weeks! OMG 3-4 weeks, what am I going to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh YAY Scarlet!! So happy for you, 3 biopsied is fantastic!

Hehe, I stopped keeping track after Plan C... luckily there are lots of letters in the alphabet to keep me going. MRI for adenomyosis is probably the last thing left to check me for, but if I do have it, your friend's story is very comforting. Thanks for sharing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

scarlet  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just a quick one as on my phone. Lining looking good at 9mm this morning :-) So starting pessaries tomorrow and transfer next Thurs, perfect timing with four days off for Easter!!

Will update roll call tonight...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

scarlet  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy are you doing a medicated or non medicated FET. Lining sounds perfect

April the wait is going to kill me, so far I have been pretty good, but I know when the 'two weeks' is up, I will be worrying more. I was told that I will hear in 3-4 weeks and when I signed up, they said it could be up to 6 weeks, I just hope they are giving worst case scenarios.

What did the clinic say? Any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CGH ladies

April - waiting for CGH results
    Scarlet - waiting for CGH results
    Wise Enough - waiting for FET
    Lindy - May
    Tiggerfields - May CGH
    Summershine - May CGH
    Scruffy - FET 5th April

Scarlet I'm doing a medicated FET, 3 progynova 3 times a day and pessaries 3 times a day starting tomorrow. I've always thought my lining has been more of an issue than the translocation (my sister with the same translocation is about to give birth to her third!) and I changed clinics as I didn't think the last clinic were addressing it.