+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TT I hope everything went well in Sydney and your next steps are all worked out. My FET went ahead on 23/8 and our frostie was looking good. My TWW ends on Tues 3/9 but I have POAS today and got 2 lines!!

Hi Scarlet and anyone else still reading along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say congratulations SD!!! That is great news. My CGH bub is now a happy and healthy 6 month old and we are about to start cycling for CGH bub #2 (unfortunately no embies left over from last 3 times). Feeling optimistic but, like childbirth, you kinda forget the realities of how frustrating and emotionally draining IVF can be!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingfish For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks April, really appreciate you stopping by with your well wishes

Thank you Flyingfish! So pleased to hear your bub is perfect and you're going for #2. I hope it will be a quick path to another sticky BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG SD, so, so, so happy for you!!!!

Everything paid off you must be over the moon! What was your beta result?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scarlet For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flying Fish I just read your post, congrats on your little CGH baby. Mine is now 4 months old and I look at her every day and think what a little miracle she is, that I saw her just thawed at a 5 day old embryo, amazing stuff!

Sad to hear you have to cycle again, but at least you know that CGH can work for you.

I think we are done, I had a pretty hard pregnancy this time, but it is still new and am glad I do have frosties if I do want to go back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scarlet!

My beta hcg was 325 at 16dpo. Still can't believe it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my SD that is the most fabulous news...YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! So happy for you after all the ups and downs. You did it!! Sorry have not replied earlier. We went to Sydney (felt knackered after the trip and was on researching spin again - can't do dr google anymore) but we met with the drs and lab staff there. It was a very very good experience and I am feeling optimistic again. Am of a heap of supplements/hormones and just have to rest the body for a couple of months before we go again. I know you did immune with Dr M, but were you with Genea too? Just want to sincerely wish you the very best during you pregnancy . X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TT . All going well so far for me, I've had weekly BTs and numbers are rising nicely. Scan is coming up in 5 more days.

Glad your trip to Sydney was a great experience and has you feeling more positive! Yes I was with Genea, they are my 2nd clinic and I was very happy with them. Can't wait to read of your CGH BFP very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    and thanks SD and Scarlet for answering some of my many questions. SD pray that you are going strong. PS thanks for advising re your stims. I forgot to ask did you only take 1000 folate in the transfer cycle only and not before. I am pretty close to going again, leaving in a couple of weeks to set up shop over there. Had a shorter cycle last month which meant are plans were brought forward. Scarlet - if you reading, I can't recall did you stay on dhea during stims? Did you also take the other supplements inositol, l arginine, melatonin (as recommended by Dr L) and did you take all the way through or stop before cycle. I have asked dr's but they are away for a couple weeks at a conference. thanks heaps for your time, know it is precious TT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I am currently doing CGH testing through Genea. I am late 30's with DOR. I had 8 eggs, 7 fertilised with ICSI 6 made it to Day 5/6 but only 4 were able to be biopsied. My results came back yesterday after 3.5 LONG weeks with only 1 normal. I had two boys and two girls with the girl being normal
    I am waiting for my next natural cycle to begin to put her in. I cannot recommend Dr Lighten or Genea highly enough. Its definately worth paying the extra $$$$ about $10,000 out of pocket for the ultimate professional service.