+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi TT,

How are things going and where are you up to now?

We found out today that of the 4 tested, we have 2 normal and 2 'inconclusive' (no result). The 2 inconclusive may be able to be re-tested if there is enough tissue left from the original samples. Otherwise, they'll remain frozen as regular embryos for us to take our chances with. Very happy with this news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi April, thanks for your well wishes . Yes I'll be having intralipids with Dr M. If this doesn't work, then nothing will!! The only reason I cycled again was because his diagnosis and treatment plan gave us new hope. I was ready to give up after the last failed CGH FET & was actually at peace with being child-free. Now back on the rollercoaster. I haven't had a transfer since Mar 2012 & I'm freaking out about enduring another TWW

I saw in the NK thread that you've ended your IVF journey . I hope that stepping back and changing direction hasn't been too hard on you, and that you're enjoying life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson
    Thanks for checking up on me. Had been laying a bit low. That is such great news so pleased for you. I can imagine the relief having 3 to proceed with. Bring on August!!

We got one to HB after my small haul. Each day we were feeling optimistic given the feedback but by Monday 1 little embie for biopsy. Can't batch either at HFC anymore so that was a downer. We are highly likely to go again in late July and hopefully whatever needs to be tweaked can be to get better numbers to begin with. And no cysts this next time please. I hadn't counted on EPU being so sore and was out of action for days. Better now and itching for a plan.

TT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I am cycling again in July and as I didn't respond so well with flare protocol with 150 purgeon, they are going to try 300 purgeon with orgalatran instead. Is this protocol a pretty standard one? And is that a high dose? Has anyone undertaken the flare when doing cgh or is has it generally been eithet an antagonist or down reg protocol?
    Thank u kindly TT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry TT I have only ever had antagonist cycles. I hope someone else can help.

Good luck with the new cycle! I hope the flare protocol is the right one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Simpson
    Will be doing antagonist this coming cycle and hoping for better results. Flare was last one. Is 300 puregon a high or pretty standard dose?
    Ps hope all goes well for you in August.
    Many thanks again
    TT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SD
    Just wanted to wish you the very best for up and coming FET.
    TT

8. The Following User Says Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TT,
    Thank you so much for remembering! My AF showed yesterday so FET will likely be around Aug 24th. I'm doing a natural cycle so all depends when my body decides to O.

How did you go last month? And did you get results for your HB from the June cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Simpson Desert! 24th is not that far away.

TT, I know you asked quite a while ago, but I was on antagonist and 300 puregon. I always did better with puregon than gonal F. I think it is quite high dose for most clinics, my RE would not go any higher for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scarlet For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SD

That's great very excited for you. We only had 1 to test and news wasn't positive. My eggs/ emb numbers have been low so hasn't been helping with the attrition etc. Just revisiting our options and considering cycling with Genea directly in Sydney. Have appoint over there in couple of weeks. Wishing u the very very best for your FET. TT

13. The Following User Says Thank You to terrifictezza(TT) For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (31-08-2013)