Hi Little Dove
I am just starting out on this journey and this thread has been really helpful too. There is a lot of learning along the way and it is a blessing to have input from those a few months ahead and those who have had success. I am currently meeting with FS/clinics re their different testing protocals and the earliest we could get going would be May. I am guessing you are overeast as in Perth you cannot proceed with batching if you have more than 2 embies on ice and have to seek reprod council approval. It is good that you have that option straight up although the waiting is tough going. What day does your clinic biopsy? Wishing you much strength during this time.