+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scruffy and Summershine, thank you for your lovely words.

Scruffy - I think stockpiling more embryos is a great move and hopefully you'll have plenty of beautifully balanced embryos ready to be implanted once your NK issues have been worked out. I hope your phone consult went well!

Summershine - congratulations!!! Lovely to hear that donor land worked for you. Almost ready for your big scan?! Must be very exciting for you.

Wish
    xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    just thought I'd drop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing :-)

Wishmeluck- I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. My heart breaks for you. I wish you all the very best with your donor eggs.

Scruffy- I couldn't aagree more with wish. Don't rush into anything before youngt your NK cells sorted. And I know they can sort that out for you. Good idea to get more eggs though!! Keep us posted as to how u are doing.

How is everyone else going??

AFM- I am 13 weeks today and have never ever got this far in previous pregnancies. It's just surreal! We met our Obstetrician and it's all so real now. I wish we had done the CGH first and not had to endure the previous losses. But I guess you don't expect it to be so hard. I'm just so thankful for this process.

Anyway, I better get going for now. I wish everyone the best of luck and lots of babies!!

Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chrissy73 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    April? How did it go, just logged in to see if there was an update. Have everything crossed for you.

Wish I am so sorry that things did not pan out as you had planned. I really hope the donor route is all smooth sailing.

Scruffy good luck with egg collection. I really hope you get some answers.

AFM, all is going good, I still have the sub chorionic haemotoma so it is causing some bleeding. I was told to stop the clexane and aspirn, which has made me nervous as I think this is the only reason that this emby stuck.

I have been confirmed as probably having some type of clotting disorder. Just with my history, some of my testing and the fact that I have had subseqent smaller babies at similar gestation! Who would of thought that something like that could come up.

Have my 12 week scan next week and starting to believe this could be real.

Good luck everyone, please keep us updated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scarlet For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, I know this is late, but how did it go? It's FET day today. I think of you all the time and I hope that this works for you soon.

As for me, I am doing OK. I have had a couple of bleeding scares and had a sub chorionic haematoma, so I was told i had to stop clexane and asprin, which has scared the crap out of me as we now know this is the only reason I finally got pregnant and why I had so many problems is a problem I have with blood clotting.

The bleeding has stopped though and the haematoma has gone, so that was good.

I then had issues at the NT scan, my hormone levels are really high, low risk of chromosomal abnormalities but the high levels could mean nothing, but it could also mean that the placenta may not be functioning as well, so we have to watch for high blood pressure, small baby or baby being born early.

On a good note, Genea did tell me that this embryo was a girl, so fingers crossed it is just a girl being a girl. I am having an early gender scan today to find out for sure. Seems unreal knowing so soon.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, how is it going? Is the 2WW driving you mad?

Been thinking of you lots xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, I am SO sorry to read this. You have had so many transfer's it just makes no sense. I am sorry too that you are at the giving up point, I know I was almost there. But I think we all have to work out when the time to move on is, for the sake of our sanity and our family.

Have you tried clexane and asprin? Stupid as it is, after everything we went through, I am 100% sure this is why I am now pregnant.

Again, so sorry the FET didn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Not sure how many of you are still reading this thread but I have a question?...

Has anyone else has an 'unknown' result from CGH testing? We have just had six embryos tested, two were normal and one unknown. This is the second time it has happened to us with CGH. We still have one unknown sitting in the freezer. Very frustrating to pay all that money and still have questions.

Are we the only ones?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Thanks April,
    I am hoping to go again in Jan but last time I had a chemical I was made to wait a month - that was a different clinic though...

I am glad to see you are going again in Jan. I am also waiting to hear from Dr M as I will try IVIG this time

Have a lovely Christmas, let's hope 2013 brings us both what we want! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Been some time since I posted, had a second PGD cycle in Nov, 4 embys made it to testing - unfortunately all abnormal, and so nothing transferred.

My egg retrieval numbers are good (got 21 eggs from stimming with 450 gonalF), but the embys do not grow at the necessary rate to make it to testing by Day 3.

Just looking for some success stories out there from this process. Our previous cycle we tested 4 embryos, only one was normal and it didn't make it (transferred a Day 5 morula).

DH and I have tested normal for everything except for some clotting issues which are not an issue until we get something to transfer. Very hard to understand why I am getting such poor egg quality I am healthy, active and 33. Anyone have ideas or been in a similar situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lite Fantastic,

Sorry you have had such a rough time. I have one suggestion... Have you used Menopur to stim? It has only just been approved for use in Australia after years of use in the UK and US. I used it last cycle and got a better number for collection and to day 5 for testing (I do CGH). The research also shows a higher pregnancy rate for this drug compared to Gonal F and Puregon.

May be worth asking your clinic about it