+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just a quick update Seems I am pregnant!!! YAY Finally.

My beta today 11dp5dt was 183 and my FS says that is great, it doubled in under 2 days and they like over 100 so I am safe.

I have to have a scan in 3 weeks. I just can't get my head around it, I can't believe it finally worked.

Lite good luck! I have had chemicals before and it is just the worst, you get the dark sticks and everything but then you go to Beta Hell. I was told there is much less chance with a tested embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!!
    How is everyone doing? And welcome Litefantastic!! I wish you lots of good luck and babies in this journey!!

Scarlet - I am ridiculously happy for you!!! I am so pleased you are finally pregnant!! Please keep us posted!!

Quick update from me - I have my 7.5 week scan on Wednesday. I can't tell you how nervous I am! I have been having regular blood tests and my beta is rising at the appropriate level/time etc. My last result on Friday ( which would have been about 6wks and 4 days ) was 166000 ( and something... ). This is very positive and hopefully both our little embryos have stuck!! I'm feeling ok..... Slight nausea every now and then but nothing to serious. I used to be concerned about not having any morning sickness etc, but I have been having accupuncture and taking Chinese herbs and I am thinking that this could be making a difference to the way I feel. I am fairly tired and I am peeing heaps.... But other than that.... I feel fine :-) still doing the progesterone pessaries twice a day, but my nurses will re-assess that after my scan. It feels like a lifetime away. I just pray for some ( or even one ) beating hearts. We have never got that far. Fingers crossed and will let you kow.

Good luck girls. Thinking of you and checking in to see how you're all doing.
    Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Scarlet, exciting news!

Will you have another beta before your scan? Any symptoms?

Chrissy, all the best for your scan on Wednesday. Your beta is amazing, I can't wait to hear how many bubbas are on the way for you

AFM Can't read my body at the moment, I should know better than to symptom spot. Been really thirsty, and was super tired on Wed & Thursday - not so since. Boobs bigger, but not sore. Lower back started this arvo, usually a sign for AF. Arr! Just hope our little one has snuggled in tight and doing all the right things on the quiet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Christ I am sure everything is fine, I know the worry though. You get over the beta hell to. Ow be in ultrasound hell.

Please update us after your scan, really hope there are two in there, but if not you will have one little miracle for sure.

Lite I don't really have many symptoms maybe feeling a little sick but that cold be stress. A little tired it I haven't been sleeping much. Have noticed the increase in having to wee, but only the last couple of days.

The progesterone really mucks you up, but I will say I had cramps about 7dp and at first they were in the front, I worked out I was a bit constipated from the progesterone.

The they went toward my back and I was worried about AF too, as I have had progesterone issues in the past. But when I had my first beta my progesterone was 50 so I knew AF wasn't coming soon and everything I have read says totally normal.

I am 11dp today and really not many symptoms, if I didn't know I was pregnant I would shrug it off.

I can't believe I am finally pregnant and this may have worked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scarlet, everything crossed for you over the next couple of days and weeks, exciting but nerve wracking I'm sure.

This morning I caved and got a BFN on a FRER HPT. My symptoms have gone and it is a clear BFN, not a hint of a line unlike the many chemicals I've had.

Not sure what to do next, nothing in the freezer and contemplating moving clinics and changing FS.... hard to believe a perfect emby didn't show any signs of sticking

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry Lite, like I said in the pm, in the past you had sticky embryos but they were more than likely abnormal, which is why you get the chemical.

With PGD it generally works or it doesn't. I have been told that I am exceptional in that I have had a chemical with PGD, but generally that isn't the case.

Good luck, keep us up to date with your decisions.

What type of testing did your clinic use (FISH, PCR, cgh), was it a fresh transfer. How many were normal or abnormal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, tried to post earlier but it didn't work. Today was my official test day and I still have a BFP so super pleased. It just needs to stay that way for another 8 months. Apparently my clinic doesn't do blood tests much unless there's doubt or a problem. Because we get too obsessed with the numbers. Not sure I like it. Scan should be at 6 weeks though so hoping the time will fly.Scarlet - congrats! Sounds like you have a sticky one! Good betas! Litefantastic - hi. I'm so sorry you have had a bfn. Looks like you have had a tough run. How far past transfer are you? Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, just in the thick of a cycle and try and stay off BH or I get too obsessed!

But wow - so much has happened. Firstly HUGE congratulations to Chrissy, Scarlet and Wait4U Our little thread is on a role, I wish you all a very best for an uneventful next eight months

LiteFantastic When is your BT? I think the BFN's with tested embryo's are harder as you question how come these perfect ones don't stick?

AFM - all set for FET on Thursday, have been on prednisolone and asprin this time for high NK cells and hope it is the difference. Feeling pretty good but may not be around much until after BT.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Im on gonal and had my first ultrasound today and so far there are 11 follicles..... That's not many is there? I'm worried! But the nurse said that all was ok for egg pickup on FridayI'm worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Scruffy and Eleash this week with your treatments and procedures.

Great news on your beta Wait, all the best for the next TWW until your scan

Thanks for all your kind words for my BFN. Beta today confirmed it but glad I brought it forward and can come off all the meds. In fact spotting started this afternoon so AF will be here tomorrow.

We did a fresh transfer with our one perfect emby. Of the 4 that made it to biopsy only one was normal. I was on 10mg prednisone, aspirin, clexane and 3 pessaries a day and still no luck. The testing was ArrayPGD on Day 3 embryos.

Have started paperwork for the new clinic and just finished reading Dr Alan Beer's book on immune issues. I think after 4 unsuccessful cycles it might be time to try a new FS and a new clinic
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 24-09-2012 at 21:31.