+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Chrissy! Wonderful beta, when is your scan?

Its funny cause you put in non tested embryos they say it was cause it is abnormal, but when you put a tested embryo in it is embryo quality, which I don't get cause they are normal hatching blasts! But apparently they can be normal and not have a good energy supply to keep going which is why you get chemical.

I have had 2 chemicals now with fully tested embryos, I am hoping this is it.

Today is 2dp and I have started feeling nauseous and really tired, is that the crinone or a good sign?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Thanks Scruffy, Wise enough & Chrissy73! I'm going completely nuts already.

Chrissy73 - when is your scan? It must be coming up soon? How are you feeling?

Scarlet - what did you end up deciding? Been thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Scarlet - my last post went up late! Just saw your posts. So we are waiting together! I have lots of progesterone side effects so think I will find it hard to detect any other symptoms. And only 1 dp anyway. I'm completely nuts with the waiting already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls.... My scan is in a week and a half. Geez.... Id never heard of the chemical because of the embryo not having energy :-( I pray my little ones are working away energetically in there!! Not sure how I will get through the next week and a bit.... Such a nervous time. And you girls are waiting too.......Argh!!!! Don't stress about symptoms too much. I found the Crinone made me a bit tired. I'm on the pessaries this time. Im 5 and a half weeks and I'm only just starting to feel a little nauseous. No other real symptoms. I've been having weekly accupuncture as well daily clexane injections and I'm also taking Chinese herbs.
    Try and keep occupied and try not to stress......I know, I know...... Easier said than done!! Thinking of you all,
    hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait, I replied here, you must of missed it. We are PUPO buddies!

Chrissy your embryo is fine, your beta is huge! Mine never got higher than 200!

Quote Originally Posted by scarlet View Post
    Wait... Congratulations on being PUPO! It is great that you had a normal to transfer.

Chrissy, did you have a second beta? Or waiting on scan?

AFM I too am PUPO, I had transfer on Tuesday, just decided that my levels were too good to be true for me. Transfer went well, but now in 2WW limbo and it is already driving me mad.

Wait, any symptoms so far? I have nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait how is it going? Wondering how you were holding up in the 2WW.

My beta is Friday, when is yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it looks like our posts from yesterday disappeared...

I did a test last night and it was +ve . Can't wait for it to be official. Just want to do a blood test already but probably won't be til Monday. Now just to take each day as it comes and not worry too much.

Scarlet - did you get your test brought forward to today?

How's everyone else going?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wait4u For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I tried to post yesterday and couldn't get on.

Congratulations!!! I had a good feeling when you said you were having cramps that sounded just like mine.

Good luck with beta, let me know how you get on.

I caved and had my bloods today, I'm only 9dp5dt, but I just couldn't wait, am so nervous, results probably still a couple of hours away! My stick progression looks like it is getting lighter, but I am just not sure. I think FRERs are only good for diagnosing not for seeing if there is more HCG.

I did a clear blue digital today and it said 2-3 so hopefully not a fluke.

I was warned thatcause beta is so early I may have to retest before I get a true answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had beta today 9dp5dt and it was 67. I really hoped for some amazing high number so I didn't worry about alchemical. My clinic wants 100 11dp5dt and if it doubles correctly we will get there.

Wish me luck (and no more chemicals)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and lots of sticky vibes Scarlet and Wait4u, please let us know how your betas go!

Thanks Scarlet for letting me know about this thread. I am 6dp5dt with one tested embie on board. Too nervous to test with my history of chemicals, a positive HPT doesn't mean much if they don't stick.

Lots of positive, sticky vibes for us all.