+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Chrissy73 - OMG Awesome news!!! Your HCG is super. Fingers crossed everything goes well over the next few weeks. I hope it goes fast and your not too stressed.

Flyingfish - as Scruffy said I wouldn't have thought there was any need for further genetic testing.

Scarlet - tough dilemma. If you go ahead with transfer will they prescribe +++ prog support anyway? Can they do lots of monitoring after transfer to keep an eye on your levels and adjust as you go along? If I ever can't decide something I go with what's recommended. Would rather blame them than be kicking myself!! Good luck deciding.

AFM - getting a bit excited and worried about aCGH results and transfer (hopefully) next week. Find out on Monday how many made it to 3 day biopsy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. I wish so many positive results for all of us.

Scruffy- I forgot to say in my last post.... BOOOOOOO to your best mate announcing her pregnancy over the weekend. We all know that awful feeling of being happy for the people that we love, but still aching inside every time someone announces their pregnancy.... A horrible feeling :-( p.s how many you gonna transfer? ;-)

Flyingfish - I didnt think you would need further testing after CGH?? What do your doctors say? How exciting that you are almost 12 weeks!! That's fantastic!!

Scarlet - hmmmm..... I say go with your gut. It is a hard one. It's great that your levels are all great though!!

Wait4u- good luck for Monday!!! Look forward to hearing about your transfer of a normal embryo!!! Let us know how u go!

Ok.... Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, it certainly is quiet in here. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Found out today that 4 of our 7 embies were biopsied yesterday. I waited all day for the call yesterday that never came. Chased them up at 2:30 and they said they would call me back. Didn't call until nearly 11 today. I know they are busy but it's so hard to get on with life while waiting for news. So I have a transfer tmrw if there is any 'normal' ones. I won't find out until I arrive at 12 or might get a phone call just before if I'm lucky. If they are all abnormal we will thaw our other 2 (that we can't test) for transfer on Thursday. I hope it doesnt come to that. I have had to take tmrw off work because I'm such a mess at the moment. We don't have a plan G yet so I need plan F to work!

Thanks
    Reviews

On my phone so just a quick one. Wait4u I so hope you get one if not two perfect embies!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Woohoo we have 1 embie to transfer!!!! The other 3 were abnormal so no back ups but here's hoping we don't need any. Soooo relieved. Transfer at midday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!!!!

Great news Wait4U - now grow little perfect embie, grow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Woohoo! Yay wait4u!!! 1 beautiful perfect emby. And yay for not going through all those other cycles with dud embies!!

Sending you sticky vibes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you wait4u!!!!! Fingers crossed Hun!!!! Come on little one.....stick stick stick!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait... Congratulations on being PUPO! It is great that you had a normal to transfer.

Chrissy, did you have a second beta? Or waiting on scan?

AFM I too am PUPO, I had transfer on Tuesday, just decided that my levels were too good to be true for me. Transfer went well, but now in 2WW limbo and it is already driving me mad.

Wait, any symptoms so far? I have nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi scarlet!
    Yes, I had a second beta and it was 16360?? I think that's very good :-)

Thats exciting about your transfer. So this was another tested embryo right? I just had a look at your little signature thing at the bottom. Do they know why you were having chemical preg with tested embryos? I thought if there were no chromosomal issues that you wouldn't have chemicals? :-(. So disheartening!!

Ayways, my fingers crossed for you this time!!! Good luck Hun xxxxxx