+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!!
    wow...so much hope and excitement. I am praying that everyone has a baby soon!!

Scarlet- fingers crossed Hun!! Can't wait to come back on here and read your great news!! How exciting about your other embryos too!!

Wait4u- good luck!!! Again... I have everything crossed. I don't have an exact date for FET yet, but I think it's late next week. Can't tell you how excited we are.

I can't go back to the previous pages as I will lose my 'reply' screen ( hehe..... ), but how is everyone else doing??

Im doing great! All is on track for our FET next week. I am so excited....

Just hoping, dreaming, praying lots.... For everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so confused!

I am 7dp5dt today and have a +ve HPT, I had a tiny bit of bleeding yesterday that I assumed was implantation bleeding, then today it started up a little more.

I convinced my clinic to have prog tested today and it is 8.7, which is pretty darn low if you ask me.

They rekon this will not be viable again. But my problem is, why is my progesterone so low at 7dpt.

My last trigger shot was 1dpt, so I doubt that it would still be showing on my HPT's.

Do you think it should be this low already? They didn't even want me to supplement with pessaries (I have anyway).

Any advice help etc... would be great. Doing FET cycle back to back was not a good idea, my nerves are shot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger!!!!! Scarlet....I am feeling so frustrated for you. I don't know the answer to your question about progestrone as I always used pesseries rather than pregnyl shot. All I can say is that its not over yet...hang in there. I was COMPLETELY convinced that I was not pregnant at 5dp5dt due to period pain and a tiny bit of spotting but it ended up my BFP. I wish I could give you a big right now! Only 3 days to go. Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Sending you positive vibes scarlet!! I'd definitely be hitting the progesterone. Can't hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scarlet, this really sucks. I hope you have some answers since you posted on Friday. Your progesterone does seem low given you have been supplementing and were only 12dpo. The bleeding seems a bit early for AF. I wish our bodies could explain themselves a bit better. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

Well as predicted another chemical. I haven't even contacted my fertility clinic cause every time I think about it I cry and there is no way I could get through a conversation with them right now.

Might chicken out and email them.

I basically went and started the progesterone on Friday night and the bleeding eased off, but I passed what can only be described as the embryo (so sorry for TMI- but this is my third chemical now and you tend to know what is what), so I stopped supplementing the progesterone on Saturday night once I was sure the sticks were lighter. AF started Sunday morning.

I tested out trigger, at 4dp5dt there was hardly any line, similar on 5dp, then 6 dp was darker and by 7dp it was full on dark, that afternoon I started very minor bleeding so I contaced the clinic and was told to test next day. So I am sure it is a chemical rather than residual trigger.

I have no idea why my progesterone was 8.7 at 7dpt, even if this was a BFN, it should have been higher. My embryo had no chance.

What has really annoyed me is I was very wary about this protocol, I assumed there would be trigger and added progesterone cause of my issues, but they reassured me and reassured me that it should be higher. I should have pushed more but they were adament that it would be fine. I am sure if I had tested after ER and ET, I would have seen that the levels weren't what they should have been.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Scarlet That definitely doesn't sound right with your progesterone levels. I would be asking lots of questions.....

Big hello everyone else I had a wonderful month long relaxing holiday and ready to get back into things. Started being super healthy and have booked my Day 21 appt for Friday week. Looks like FET should be last week in Sept. FS adding prednisolone this time for my NK cells, been doing lots of research and taking asprin and high dose fish oils as well to help with implantation

Haven't had the chance to have a good read back - I hope everyone is doing well. Have we had a BFP yet???

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

We got our karyotype results today and we are both chromosomally normal!

I know it is no indication of whether our embryo's are fine or not, but based on our results, would you recommend we got tested?

We were going to do PGS if it was shown either of us had an abnormality, but now we would be looking into the CGH so it would be testing for more things.

We haven't started our cycle yet, but I don't want to be up in the air about it any longer and would like to finally make a decision lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Scarlet.... I'm so sorry hun. Ask lots of questions and look after yourself :-( I feel for you so much. Hugs x

Hi Disneybaby - I'm not sure if this helps you but we also had the karyotype testing and all came back normal. We chose to still have CGH with embryos from a new fresh cycle and 2 out of 5 came back normal. Not sure what is right for everyone else but just another point of view I suppose :-) Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is anyone doing aCGH testing? A few questions :)

Woo hoo!! Go April you crazy egg machine!! I know waiting for transfer sucks but so does OHSS. 8 weeks will go quick. There's also something to be said for not having all the drugs in your system when it sticks. Can lead to a lower birth rate statistically. Then again mine was fresh and was 4.2kg so probably doesn't mean much....