+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubs- big hugs to you. To have your hopes so high with POAS it must have been a nasty shock. I POAS with my DD so when I went for my blood test I was certain it was okay, I would not have taken it well to find out it was a negative.

AFM still floating around, trying to get things together to progress to another bubba. On the positive side I found out my DD has a big sister by the anonymous donor in QLD. I used a sibling donor match website, trying to get in contact but no luck as yet.

Simson love your new name

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, no, no, no, no! How is this possible? I am so sorryBubs, I really thought by now someone had to break the streak.

I am having my FET tomorrow and now am really worried my progesterone has been low, so it was touch and go whether they would let me transfer, but my meds were upped and they are satisfied.

I am on my phone so can't post much, but great to see you Simpson glad you are still around.

Hope everything falls into place with new cycles etc...

With the immune stuff, there is definitely a lot more than some drs will do for you in Perth. I met up with my friend today who is now pregnant after 4 tries with tested embryos and she fought tooth and nail and got tests and it worked. If you have had 2 cgh transfers and still bfn, I think something has to be up.

Will let you know how I go xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your kind words April, Simpson, Scarlet and Wise

Scarlet soooooooooo glad your doing a transfer today. Pleeeeeeeease let this little bubba be THE ONE

April have you had your thyroid checked? A reproductive endronologist (spelling!) will tell you it's important that your TSH isn't higher than 2 for optimal chance of implantation - something FS don't tell you. Your TSH, T3 and T4 are so important that I have had to cancel a few of my transfers due to levels not being in the optimum range so it may be worth getting checked out?

Big hugs to all xxx
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 04-07-2012 at 03:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update, am officially PUPO today. The embryo thawed perfectly, 95% intact, which they said was good.

It had collapsed with freezing but by transfer was hatching again, they said that was a good sign.

Fingers crossed we are going to beat this CGH bad streak

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs - I am so sorry Wow, our thread sux. We are going to have one big celebration when someone break the curse. Look after yourself, I agree with banking more but thought they wouldn't do it if you had more than two in the freezer?

Scarlet - Yay for being PUPO No pressure but we would like someone to kick off a run of BFP's Did you get to choose which sex embryo you put back in? (You don't have to tell if you don't want too)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Scarlet I have great faith that you my dear will be the one to break our CURSE xxx

Such an interesting question Scruff. My FS agreed to let me do another stim straight away as I always weirdly get better results when I do back to back stims ... She said she is happy to batch some more eggs straight away and if on day 2, Anything less than 6 embies we will freeze to add to another stim cycle to then perform CGH testing ... 6 embies or more (by miracle! But unlikely) we will CGH test this cycle.

My FS was very clear though ... With 2 CGH tested Blasts and one untested Blast in the freezer ... She is willing to do another stim but she has a limit as to how many CGH blasts we can hold on ice for fertility preservation and she will let us know when we have reached her limit
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 06-07-2012 at 11:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BubsMcG For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy I think different clinics have different limits on what you are allowed to have in the freezer before another batch. This could also be because of when they are tested and what they are testing with, you 'supposedly' will have a higher chance of a BFP with a fully tested HB.

I am doing OK, not really feeling much, have to admit I have POAS lol, yes I know that there is zero chance of it being anything right now, but it makes me feel safe or something, I will start to chicken out around day 4 or 5.

Scruffy, I did not get to choose the embryo, they chose for me, but I do now know that the emby is a XX. So fingers crossed I am the curse breaker and this thread will be BFP's from now on!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there I popped in to this thread a while ago and am back as we are hopefully starting our first stim cycle tomorrow. Where's the 'nervous' smiley?! We are doing IVF with ICSI and CGH/PGD due to recurrent miscarriage.

Hope to see some BFPs soon as I follow you guys along - there have been no BFPs in the TTC after miscarriage thread for a long long time either so it's definitely time for some good luck round the Hub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately going crazy, been POAS every day and today I see a line but it disappears and upon google it said that this is common with new Frers it is indentation line, I really need to step away from the sticks!

I feel nausea and tired and bloated and I know it's from the progestetone but it too is making me crazy. I feel pregnant!

And yes, this has cost us a total bomb, let's not even mention the $1200 that I spent on suppositories the other day that won't even last me to 12 weeks! I need 4 a day apparently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    C'mon Scarlet, we are all cheering you on to break our curse
    What day is BT?

Welcome back Tigger