+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    April sooooooooo sending you oddles of your way for today's transfer. Apologies in advance but I will be stalking you right throughout your 2ww so cheering you on for two fat juicy lines

Wish I am so thinking of you as you start your jabs sweetheart. Good luck for your upcoming scan pleeeeeeease let these gorgeous follies you are growing be THE ONE/s

Scarlet 3rd July is just around the corner ... So exciting thinking of you as you lead up to your FET

I am just back from egg pick up. 12 eggies were collected. That's the easy part so it seems ... Now the dreaded wait to see how many are mature and how many fertilized Eeeekkkkk!! I hate this part the worse, waiting for your numbers to come crashing down like dominoes! Ahhhhhh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Sorry have been so busy. It's getting exciting in here Just a quick one for me, promise to be back soon to update and cheer along....

Congrats April on being PUPO - sorry I don't know about staying on steroids?
    Simon Turner did call me back about my results and I will start prednisolone with the next cycle from day 2, he didn't say how long to stay on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats April on being PUPO, I was a little worried as you said you had always lost embies before on thaw, so this is great.

I think IVF is so hard, I think drs should have more to say and look into things, not wait till you have had 2cgh miscarriages before trying something new. I don't think anything you have added is bad, but I am such a stickler for the rules, I don't know if I could do it.

I will be adding baby asprin this time, I wish I had pushed for it when I had my chemical, I bought it with me but the FS said he wouldn't recommend it, so I didn't try.

I had both a steroid foot injection and an iron infusion last month, where they give you steriods, I was actually excited to have my FET last month cause I thought it might carry over lol didn't work out that way!

BubS 12 is Fantastic, my most ever was 10 but I do know about the decrease rate. How many are mature, how many fertilise, how many make it day 3! We are lucky in if we can actually get the to fertilse we have always had them all at day 3, but our numbers are low, low mature rate and low fert rate

Hope your fert report today was a good one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies for your gorgeous support 10 out of the 12 were mature and 7 out of the 10 fertilized .... But this is where I start holding my breath ... To see if we have any left that make it to day 3 to CGH test then if by miracle I have one that tested ok ... Then it has to grow to Blast ... Goodness I don't know if my heart can take the waiting!!! I know you beautiful ladies know exactly how I feel!

April for my NKCs, my FS at MIVF, Dr Gavin Sacks and my 'famous' high risk Ob want me to start on 10mg pred until egg collection then up to 20mg. If preggo stay on 20mg until 16 weeks slowly weaning off to nothing at 20 weeks. If BFN go back to 10mg until next egg collection then up to 20mg again, and so forth, Eeeeek!

Most importantly, congrats April on being PUPO xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BubsMcG For This Useful Post:

April78xxxx  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic Bubs! Great Fert rate. Hang in there.

With your first cycle, were they banked at day 2? Not day 3?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps Scarlet yes Melb IVF prefer to freeze on day 2 with 4 cells than day 3 with 8 cells if they are given the choice (better thawing rate I think???) and the choice was easy because we only had 2 left on day 2 so it made sense to freeze them and add them to this batch to CGH test them all together.

As of Day 2 today out of my 7 fertilized Embies, all 7 are hanging in there 4 out of the 7 are graded 'Excellent' with 4 cells and the other 3 are a bit slower with only 2 cells graded 'good' .. Goodness I hope these 3 guys catch up tomorrow for testing ... Actually I am on my hands and knees praying that I get at least one to test, Eeeekkk!!! So much can happen by tomorrow, aaahhhhh!!!

Our two day 2 Bubsicles survived the thawing today still excellent graded 4 cells thank goodness ... But goodness sooooooooo much can go wrong by Saturday which is our tentative transfer day. Holding my breath !!!

How are the rest of you gorgeous ladies doing?

April I so hope your gorgeous Embie is burrowing nicely in mummy's tummy xxx
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 20-06-2012 at 18:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs so happy to hear your other two thawed perfectly. How is it all going? Did you get many to biopsy stage? Really hoping that you get a transfer tomorrow, please update us when you can.

April, how are you doing hun?

I had lining check today and it is 10mm, so am very happy. Transfer is scheduled for 4th July so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I was surprised too now thinking about it. The ultrasound lady said she thought I was good to go and would probably transfer in about 6 days,but it is actually 12 days away.

I am on the medicated protocol they use and transfer is usually around day 20, so I suppose they go with that, today is day 10. I have only just yesterday had to upp my estrogen so I suppose it has to play out. Progesterone isn't till next Saturday.

How long are your FET cycles?

So good to hear you are keeping busy and staying off google! Have everything crossed for you, are you still doing the HCG so no testing? I don't think I am going to make it past day 4!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh April you made me LOL so hard at your retail therapy shopping comment, buying for your upcoming expanding PUPO body! Love it so so much !!! I continue to have every body part crossed for you as you head towards the finish line of your 2ww and will continue to stalk you as you IC test. I soooooooo hope this is THE ONE xxx

Scarls, fantastic news about your beautiful lining! I am throwing bucket loads of of baby dust your way as the excitement of July 4th is just around the corner xxx

Yesterday we transferred 1 top graded hatching blast and froze two top graded hatching blasts ... yes we got 3 out of the 5 that were biopsied from this cycle but our 2 frosties from last cycle both had defects as did two from this cycle. Pretty scary, two were completely not viable and two would of given me a BFP but certain to early miscarriage which is exactly what we want to avoid after loosing our little one in January!

My BT is on July 5th. I have been told I have a 1 in 2 chance of getting pregnant with this CGH tested Blast. Pleeeeeeeeeeese have everything crossed for me that I am indeed THE ONE out of THE TWO this time round.

Love to all xoxoxo
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 24-06-2012 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes indeedy April I am a mad POAS addict so you are in great company ! The only thing is my clinic has my BT 8 days after my last Pregnyl injection and from what I remember, it takes 10 days after pregnyl for HCG to leave your system and not show a HCG reading on the test so it would be completely useless testing before hand I am sure it won't stop me though ! I can always follow your naughty advice and just watch the second line get darker or lighter LOL! so can't wait to hear your POAS addiction play out xxx

Heaps and heaps of to you for a cheeky or