+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oops, I forgot the roll call update yesterday...

CGH ladies

April - CGH results - 2 good - 1st FET BFN - waiting for AF
    Scarlet - CGH results - 4 good - FET june
    Wise Enough - 9 frosties (day 3) waiting for PGD
    Lindy - Oct CGH
    Tiggerfields - July CGH
    Scruffy - 1 good frosty, banking more... EPU approx June 3rd
    Wishmeluck - EPU May - date ?
    BubsMcG - 2 frosties, banking more... EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews

CGH ladies

April - CGH results - 2 good - 1st May BFN - FET June 18th ish
    Scarlet - CGH results - 4 good - FET june
    Wise Enough - 9 frosties (day 3) waiting for PGD
    Lindy - Oct CGH
    Tiggerfields - July CGH
    Scruffy - 1 good frosty, banking more... EPU June 1st
    Wishmeluck - EPU May - date ?
    BubsMcG - 2 frosties, banking more... EPU?

Lindy Lou - Good to hear from you and seems like you are in a good place. This trying to have a baby stuff takes up so much energy it must be nice to back off for a bit and feel happy about it too!

AFM - EPU confirmed fro Friday, 15 good sized follicles this morning plus a few smaller ones so for a good haul!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from EPU, only 5 eggs. Feeling a bit disappointed as my last two collections have had 14 and 10 collected. As you know we need as many as possible to biopsy, oh well shouldn't complain as others would love to get 5!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah April, I was surprised too. I asked them about it at the clinic and they said some may have been empty or not big enough. I asked if I should have stunned for longer but they said it's hard to get them all ripe at time same time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Scruffy on your 5 eggies collected. I always find this time the hardest, waiting for the fertilization call I am crossing everything I have that one of these little guys is your beautiful bubba-to-be

AFM, I start jabbing this Monday and my tentative OPU date is 16th June, Eeeek!!!
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 03-06-2012 at 07:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only four eggs mature, but all four fertilized!! Keep growing embies.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic fertilization rate Scruff!!!! You can't get better than 100% what clever embies you have on board congrats x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't get any email notification Scruffy well done on EPU, I know how hard it is to get less than expected, been there my friend.

But what I can tell you is my best cycle to date is the one where I got 5 eggs, 4 fertilised and THREE were cgh normal.

Hang in there, the wait is hard, I know.

ON a good note, the friend of mine from Sydney who had a BFN on her first cgh cycle, did her immune treatment and got her first BFP, her betas are low, so I am cautiously optimistic for her, but at least the treatment and tested embryos she is getting somewhere. Will let you know how she goes.

If she is a BFP, then I do know 2 from Sydney that have had one within 2 cycles, so there is lots of hope for all of us.

I have 5 more days of BCP, then starting my FET once AF arrives. Starting to get really, really nervous. April I agree, this whole thing just takes too long, I also worry about the ones that don't make HB's. My 1st cgh cycle was Feb and not transfer will probably be early July!

I know if I wasn't doing cgh for a reason, just for miscarriage management, they would do a fresh day 5 transfer on any that don't make it to HB, they deem viable, that way if you don't get pregnant you can send it to cgh and if you do, you could hold off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bubs!

Scarlet your friend's story does make me feel better :-)

And good news today all 4 still going strong. Two at 7 cells and two at 8 cells

Thanks
    Reviews
    So thinking of you Scarlet for your upcoming FET - so exciting !!
    A big congrats to you Scruffy Your 4 guys are going great guns !!! It just goes to show, less is more. My FS reminds me of this every time I see her, saying statistically, higher live births come out of small number of eggs collected at OPU.

I have two questions for all of you lovely ladies ...

1. In what number of batches do you CGH test your eggs? Our idea is to do back to back stims until we get 4-6 embies, then test them. I just found out at MIVF that if you test more than 6, they charge you extra $$$$ What The !!!

2. Is anyone on baby asprin?

Baby dust to all