+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Owwww, April. Hopefully everything may still be ok.

Go forth and clean! You'll feel fab (about the house anyway) when it's done

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, as soon as I read you weren't using Frers I disregarded your POAS! I still think you are in with a great chance. On a non frer I don't think it is likely that the control line will be dark for ages.

One more day to go, don't clean too hard!let us know how you go xoxo

AFM: cycle has been cancelled, no sign of ovulation and this is day 17. Have to take the pill for 2 weeks, then medicated. I am a bit down, as we all do, I want this now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks April good to hear that medicated is just as good (or even better). I think they chose this as I have had children successfully in the past and I think they do natural first off, I know 2 others that have done the cgh testing and both of them did natural FET's. One is PUPO so hoping that she gets her BFP this time.

With the sticks, I really, truly think there is a good chance, the pregnyl is stuffing it up, as you don't know how much is truly in your system. The reason I laughed at the non FRER is cause it would be hard to get a BFP on a non FRER so early. I love that you used a digital, we sound so similar when it comes to POAS. I also liked that your FRER on Monday and today were similar, the pregnyl would definately be decreasing and it is still up there. PLUS the sticks get darker as the days go on, so it would actually be darker now than on Monday.

So excited, good luck!

Tiggerfields , welcome I am with Genea, but not with your dr, so far so good. They have super strict criteria for biopsy, but I was able to batch two cycles and now I have 4 cgh normal frozen embies. I read something recently that said in November last year, transfer with a cgh embryo has 88% chance of BFP. Better than the 35%'s I have had in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    April - I still think you're in with a chance! Will have everything crossed for you tomorrow.

Scarlet - that sucks your cycle is cancelled, can you go straight on next month?

Tiggerfields - Welcome!!

Hi everyone else. No news from me, jabbing away, next BT Sat. Feeling pretty relaxed this cycle. I actually find it easier splitting the EPU and FET cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Sorry for my absence, busy with work & travel. This is just a quick one to wish April good luck for BT tomorrow, and hugs to Scarlet for the cancelled FET.

Back in a few days for proper personals :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Scruffy an scarlet Hoping we can get some bubsicles in the Genea freezers too pretty soon. Fx.

April blowing lots of baby dust your way for your BT today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing my fingers for you April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just added a siggy, seeing if it works

Waiting patiently on April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh April

Damn POAS. I hope you are able to move on quickly and that FS let's you try Colorado protocol again.
    Look after yourself.