+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    April, your theory sounds like something I would come up with.

I have 4 available for transfer, but just really want this one to be it, as we all do I am sure.

Well had bloods yesterday and LH was 15, but estrogen was low. So had to go today and check and it was 11, it went down, don't know if it is an error or my body is playing up on me. I don't think I ovulate till day 16, so still 5 more days, but I have a 28 day cycle, now I am googling about not having enough progesterone. I will be taking support even though I am doing un medicated, would this be enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    April - how you coping with the TWW? Not long to go now....

Scarlet - I still took prog with a natural FET cycle, but had problems thickening my lining so started doing medicated ones. Got a transfer date yet?

Big Hi to everyone else
    AFM - Day 1 today Glad the HSC didn't delay AF too much, so scan and bloods and hopefully jabbing tomorrow. Lets hope for lots of little eggies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy: I was just saying to my dh today, that I miss jabbing lol is that weird? It is like you know you are doing something to get to the end goal. Really hope I don't have to do any more cycles, but there is that little thrill with the start of a cycle. Good luck scruffy.

AFM I had another BT today and it was weird lol estrogen is decreasing it's only 111 (from 216 Friday) and my LH has increased slightly. I have been a little weirded by the natural FET thing, cause they told me to start getting bloods last Thursday and I knew ovulation was a way away. From TTC, I know I ovulate late. Anyway having anothe BT on Thursday and if still weird, will be cancelling, going on the pill for 2 weeks and doing a medicated FET. Bummed, but happy they will only transfer if they are 100% happyy. Will let you know Thursday.

I had an iron infusion on Friday, I hope that hasn't affected the results. Don't know how, but you never know.

Good luck April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    However, I'm pg with day 5 morulas. Don't know yet if they're chromosomally normal or not (our situation didn't warrant PGD, we did try-it-and-see method instead), if this thread is still going when I find out I'll update.
    Progress update, not definitive.
    Morph scan at 19 wks and sonographer indicated that everything was OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no April I keep popping in to see if you've updated. BT is Friday isn't it??
    Not sure about the treating NK cells without testing. Are you on low dose asprin? I was advised by FS and FN to start taking that as it can help with the immune response....

Felicita - Yay for everything looking good with your twinnies! The 19 weeks scans are pretty acurate. I hope these next few weeks fly for you, keep us updated - do you know the sex?

AFM - BT all good so started jabbing, I so hope this is the last time I have to do this....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi April,

So sorry to hear that. My FS would not treat for NK cells without getting the test done first. I would get it done anyway just so you are sure you have them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That sucks April.
    How do they treat for NK cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the second line still a little dark?

I know it is hard but please do not stress yet, even if the pregnyl is leaving your system, doesn't mean you don't have any HCG, it would be leaving at a quicker rate than rising cause of a pregnancy, so loss of colour would be normal.

I wish it wasn't this hard, let us know how you get on tomorrow xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, it won't be as dark as control for a long time, this is a pic of what I would expect a 9dp5dt should look like. Of course there are a lot of differences in people, so if it is lighter it doesn't mean it is over. Yours is a little harder cause of the pregnyl, but I tested once 4 days after trigger and it was stark white, so it may not take that long to dissappear. I also find that second morning urine is a lot stronger than first. Told you I was a POAS addict

http://everyoneelsebutme.blogspot.com.au/2010_05_01_archive.html

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies. Thanks for the invitation over to the CGH thread. We're about to start - very nervous!! We are doing IVF for recurrent miscarriage - four losses in ten months

Is anyone else at Genea Sydney? Any experiences? We are with Dr Bowman.

Big for you April, I haven't been through a cycle yet but I sure know what it's like to POAS and line-watch every single day (sometimes more than once a day).