+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another friend pregnant!

Just a quick rant. A very good friend has just told me she's pregnant with her second. That makes 6 friends expecting. And every time i hear of one its like a slap in the face even though i love them and am happy for them.

I want it to be me!! Sorry, that's all!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Its one of the hardest things to do. Be happy for your friends while secretly wanting it to be you. I know exactley how you feel..we aren't actually ttc yet but we desperatley want to ....we have just agreed its not the right time. We know 5 people who are pregnant ( 1 of which is my sister with her 2nd) and Its really hard to be around them and be happy Don't get me wrong we are happy for them but it does eat at us at the same time . I wish I had advice for you but I guess all I do is smile while my stomach tightens with jealousy that its not me. Feel free to vent away you're certaintly not alone in your feelings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. We have been TTC our second since January which i know is really not long, but came off pill before Christmas and not had AF yet! Really worried about secondary infertility, probably being stupid, but fell so easily with my ds and expected same this time. Doing daily opk but never sure about results. Doctor said come back if not had AF after 3months. Then what, clomid?

As you can tell, i am not a patient person! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aww yeah even one month feels like its too long! I have to say one thing about ttc is that there are just soo many things racing through your head, I know for me I hardley ever got any sleep because I was constantly obssessing about af and opks and wether this will be my month and if we had dtd enough times. But then when it doesnt happen so easily then you wonder if there's something wrong! I know exactley how you feel And as for being impatient.... Well I'm exactley the same I hope it doesnt take too long for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Could have written your post! Hugs, I'm sure it will be your turn soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really appreciate your comments guys. Hugs and baby dust to you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No worries and Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge big hugs to you!!! I really know what its like, after 6 years now of TTC #1 It still hurts just as bad... All i can say is chin up and if you need to talk i am here for you...

Good luck with everything and fingers crossed for your own little surprise soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain, my best friend has just told me she was pregnant.. She is still on the pill and not even thinking about having children.. I'm so happy for her but sad at the same time as DH and I have been trying for 7 months for #1.. I know it will happen but my patience is starting to wear thin!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand exactly how you are all feeling, massive hugs to you all!

We have been TTC our third child for going on nine months now with one loss along the way.

At first it didn't bother me too much when I was told of friends' and relatives' pregnancies, but now, everytime i hear of another I actually feel like I've been punched smack bang in the stomach, and I can't manage anymore than a 'that's nice' whilst trying not to break into tears.

Our second DD took 5 months and our first was the first cycle so this is the longest so far. It sucks. It really does.