+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default braxton hicks 34 weeks

hi im 34 weeks just wondering if im having early labour or just brax and hicks i keep on getting period like pains in pelvic and lower back area at night and during the day . and i keep on having a loss of clear fluid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I would go get it checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would definitley go get checked out if you are leaking a bit of fluid. Even if it is just for peace of mind. Are the tightenings quite frequent?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    I would definitley go get checked out if you are leaking a bit of fluid. Even if it is just for peace of mind. Are the tightenings quite frequent?
    okay then yea they are last 2 days been doing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hmm yeah I would probably call up the hospital or your midwife and explain to them about the past 2 days and see what they think. They would either tell you to rest up and take a bath or they would probably ask you to come in and be checked just to make sure. In these kinds of situations I guess its better to be safe than sorry Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd call and more than likely they will get you to come in.
    If your waters have ruptured then you'll need to be put on an antibiotic drip as you wouldnt have been tested for strep B yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely get it checked. Clear fluid could be amniotic fluid sounds like what I had when I had a hind water leak and I ended up having my ds 8 weeks early. Also if it's braxton hicks should go away or be less painful with rest or panadol. Avoid the bath until u get it checked cos if u have a leak u could end up with a nasty infection. Good luck hope it all turns out fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay thanks all for that with my first son i had strep b so had antibiotics thanks for the info really appreciate it ill go up there soon and tell them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kait11 View Post
    okay thanks all for that with my first son i had strep b so had antibiotics thanks for the info really appreciate it ill go up there soon and tell them
    Good luck

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub