Closed Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Lunch was vegan "cheese" pizza
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I didn't make anything nice looking tonight sorry. Lol

Potachos and caramel dumplings. Both vegan and delicious.
    Are potachos potato nachos??! I can honestly say I have never eaten dumplings before either!! It's crazy what a food rock I live under - haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lunch was vegan "cheese" pizza
    DS1 would've loved that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I don't think I've ever had minestrone soup ... What's in it??
    It's Italian, hearty and delicious! I usually just put in onion,carrot,garlic, a swede, celery, bacon, either pasta or barley - topped off with Parmesan and parsley in a tomato base, just a couple of tins of crushed tomatoes. Lots of different veggies would go well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Are potachos potato nachos??! I can honestly say I have never eaten dumplings before either!! It's crazy what a food rock I live under - haha!!
    Yep. I made home made wedges and salsa. They are a huge hit and not fatty or unhealthy!! They are actually an extremely healthy meal full of veggies and beans.

Omg caramel dumplings are my fav splurge! I don't usually have desert but I treated myself with something extremely bad for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    It's Italian, hearty and delicious! I usually just put in onion,carrot,garlic, a swede, celery, bacon, either pasta or barley - topped off with Parmesan and parsley in a tomato base, just a couple of tins of crushed tomatoes. Lots of different veggies would go well
    Yum sounds delicious .... Although just quietly I don't even know what barley is 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

babyla  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. I made home made wedges and salsa. They are a huge hit and not fatty or unhealthy!! They are actually an extremely healthy meal full of veggies and beans.

Omg caramel dumplings are my fav splurge! I don't usually have desert but I treated myself with something extremely bad for me
    Yeah they sound scrumptious!!! I can't have desserts in my house - id eat them all in a day!! The closest I get is baking banana bread and freezing it in slices for the boys lunches!!
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 12-03-2012 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I love banana bread!! Yum!! I also love zucchini and walnut bread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't have desserts in my house - id eat them all in a day!! The closest I get is baking banana bread and freezing it in slices for the boys lunches!!
    Haha me either im a crazy sweet tooth. The only thing that helped me losing weight was stopping buying sweets pretty much entirely =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Haha me either im a crazy sweet tooth. The only thing that helped me losing weight was stopping buying sweets pretty much entirely =(
    I'm lucky I wasn't born with a sweet tooth!! I haven't had a Lolly or chocolate in about 6 months DD and DH like sweet things though so I make something about once a fortnight.