Closed Thread
Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, is it seriously all you eat? I’d be starving! I snack so much it’s ridiculous!
    I have one of those fitness pal apps and put everything in it and even with all the snacking I rarely go over 1500-1600kcal/day! You must be eating like 600! (mainly salads and little things each time?), what about biscuits and bread and chocolate and smoothies etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    Yum your salad and fruit look so nice and fresh.

I had this for brunch, homemade zucchini slice. I made it last night for the first time. It was sooo good that it's all gone now lol. Next
    Time I'll be adding more zucchini, grated carrot and corn.
    I love Zucchini slice, never thought to add corn, great idea nx time to do that, thanks.

Lunch : red thai chicken (havent had pic yet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missbehaving View Post
    Girls, is it seriously all you eat? I’d be starving! I snack so much it’s ridiculous!
    I have one of those fitness pal apps and put everything in it and even with all the snacking I rarely go over 1500-1600kcal/day! You must be eating like 600! (mainly salads and little things each time?), what about biscuits and bread and chocolate and smoothies etc?
    Oh yeah I eat snacks of course! I just haven't taken pics of those, just taking pics of my main dishes. I'm terrible for snacking especially after dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm never ever starving myself

I eat bread (not white though cos I hate it - any kind of seedy bread is fine by me - not fussy) and smoothies - lots of cups of tea and wine

But I don't eat biscuits or chocolate really. Maybe if I'm out for a coffee - like today I had a bit of cake cos I went out for a birthday.

I don't really think the portions are that small?? I have lost weight in the past but I have stayed the same weight now for months! I do want to lose a little more though so I guess I need to drop my wine at some stage... just not yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L1STBUB View Post
    Dinner last night was take away fish and chips, I didn't take a photo but it was really disappointing anyway, so back to cooking today.

Breakfast
    Pancakes with Banana and Maple syrup
    Yum yum yum!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lunch - tuna & salad..boring...
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Lunch - tuna & salad..boring...
    Nice and heathy! I really wish I could eat tuna. I've tried so many times but I can't like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't taken pics of snacks yet but here is what I'm having this arvo.. But pretty much I'd be similar to what Theboysandme said... Always up for a vino and the odd sugar blow out I ate badly during parts of my pregnancy and want to change those habits.
    Snack...
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1331258561.297850.jpg

And lunch was salad with zucchini, carrot and corn fritters...
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1331258608.806589.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L1STBUB View Post
    Oh yeah I eat snacks of course! I just haven't taken pics of those, just taking pics of my main dishes. I'm terrible for snacking especially after dinner.
    This for me too! I definitely snack, I'd pass out if only eating 3 times per day

I'm using this thread as inspiration though as I'm trying to lose the last of my baby weight. It's working too as it makes me think twice before preparing my meals - I've lost 1kg this week now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I haven't taken pics of snacks yet but here is what I'm having this arvo.. But pretty much I'd be similar to what Theboysandme said... Always up for a vino and the odd sugar blow out I ate badly during parts of my pregnancy and want to change those habits.
    Snack...
    Attachment 19208

And lunch was salad with zucchini, carrot and corn fritters...
    Attachment 19209

Double yum!!!

Are those fresh dates?? I love those things - they are like nature's lollies ... could eat them all day I went into a small panic when my supermarket had run out for a few weeks