+ Reply to Thread
    hobart tasmania

Default left out

hi im just putting it out there to have a vent

me an my partner are due on 10 October an having been ttc for awhile with us losing a baby last year my partners sister new we were ttc an sent us a msg recently saying she is pregnant due 8 October were happy for her but she has now decided she needs my partners nan(raised by grandparents) to fly over to be with her an help care for her first child i feel angry that she is going to take this away from my partner as its his first child an has none else were she does am i just being silly or is she being a cow ??

this will be tough for the grandparents. But let them know up front you need them too. Then its really up to them what they do.
    Hopefully it works out, because its great to be able to share your pregnancies and even better to have someone you can talk to that is going through similar things to you with a newborn.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephv For This Useful Post:

mummaofspecialneedsx  (05-03-2012)

Similar Threads

1. What's left to get?
    By kribby in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 06:54
  2. I've just left DD..
    By headoverfeet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:46
  3. Left out