+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post

How about we talk about atheists. What major crimes have atheists commited? Wasn't Hitler an atheist?

Haven't people been murdered and abused BECAUSE of their religion?
    This isn't 'asking' if Hitler was Athiest?

I do believe you were implying Hitler was Athiest.
    ..and that he was killing people because of their Religion.

we can move on though now if you like - because Hitler was an UGLY ugly person and I don't believe he represents anyone around today (well some...but they are all UGLY ugly people too)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Hitler was racist, he had said many times the Aryan race is supreme, he placed Jews, Blacks and Gypsys as lower class and tried to eradicate them all plus I have read ( can't confirm
    If its true ) that to get the German Public behind the eradication of the Jews he was publicly telling them the Jews killed Christ so they must be eradicated ( it was not until the 1960,s that the Catholic Church actually publicly stated that Jews were not to blame )

Hitler was attempting to practice eugenics on the jews, which he was encouraged to do by the fascist fraction of the the Bilderberg group. He was not acting just for his own glory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking - what did you put as an answer in the "Religion" section on the latest Census?
    I said Christian, and make no apology for that. To say otherwise would be a lie. It's just as much the truth as the other answers about marital status, income, highest level of education. I won't lie about any of those questions, and I won't lie about my religious standing either.

Guest Guest
    Another example how evil people use religion for their own agendas.
    Yet people will blame religion, twist words and extract what they need to prove to themselves how they feel about religion.
    Just because he words of Christianity, he used them to manipulate his audience, not because he was a 'religious man'
    I can't believe people don't see that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    And people shouldn't have to lie on the census to please your agenda.
    The religious section on the Australian Census is actually "OPTIONAL"

You don't have to lie - you don't have to fill it out...but please just be aware that IF you do...your 'tick' with be used collectively to form statistics that shape our country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    I said Christian, and make no apology for that. To say otherwise would be a lie. It's just as much the truth as the other answers about marital status, income, highest level of education. I won't lie about any of those questions, and I won't lie about my religious standing either.
    It's optional SAB

you don't have to lie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Associating with a religion, in words, on a census form, in a group is where the problem lies.

If 3/4 of australia put down.."christian" on a form, that is handing a lot of power over to christian leaders. They know this.

When i was a born again, happy clappy full blown christian, we have all the politicians ( from ONE side) come into and ask to talk to us..

their talks were always pretty obviously telling us, God wants you to vote for our party...

Our church was even opened by the prime minister at the time...( noice way of keeping it seperate..)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (05-03-2012),SarahTamar  (05-03-2012),Witwicky  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Religion.

--
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -

Faith.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

...Two very DIFFERENT things!?

Show of hands

Who agrees!?

PLEASE tell me we can ALL agree on something!?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (05-03-2012),Ishtyban  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    It's optional SAB

you don't have to lie
    My OCD does not like leaving blanks, even when I cannot fill it in. I sat here wishing I had 6 people in the house so I could fill it all in. I still won't apologise for answering truthfully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    agree