+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lord he was crying and begging on his knees telling me not to leave him. Now I wonder if he was feeling like this when he was out with those random women...

Only a week ago I was at my best friend hen's night and she was telling me her fiancé's friends were visiting brothel. Some of these ppl were married have kids, wives pregnant etc. I was just feeling so sorry for the women and at the same time I was thinking how lucky I am to have a good husband. I guess all men cheat and it is just a matter of how good they r covering it up.

I am going to rest now trying to not thinking about all these. Bud has ern kicking the last few hours hope she is not suffering too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh OP i am so sorry that this is happening to you.

Firstly, its your decision, not your parents decision to take him back. You will have to live with him, not them. I can't tell you to kick him to the kerb or let him stay. Thats for you to decide.

Secondly, Go to the GP and get tested..... for absolutely every thing.

Thirdly, be kind to yourself. This is his fault not yours and definitely not the baby's fault.

Start a mojo money account. Put what ever you can into it. Even $5 will help. This way, you have access to your own money. that he can't touch. You need to look out for yourself and bub.

take care xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2twinboys For This Useful Post:

glowingjoh  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for everyone kind words and support. I know at this point no one can make decision for me, but thanks for everyone that read my post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    if he has done it twice he will do it again! remember that baby is a huge part of you aswell. he/she did not ask to be brought into this world, that was your choice. It's time to kick him out. Stuff you parents aswell for letting what he has done be "okay"

I wish you the best of luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bokkie_wotwot For This Useful Post:

MegaGuts  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an ar$e!!! It's guys like that that give us blokes a bad name.. We are not ALL bad.. But yes, I agree with every1 in kicking him out.. He deserves it after royally stuffing up his second chance.. You have done nothing wrong.. Remember that. You've got lots if support from everyone on here..

Be strong.. Things have a funny way of working out.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddykisses For This Useful Post:

CluckySC  (05-03-2012),elleandsam  (04-03-2012),glowingjoh  (06-03-2012),Marzi  (04-03-2012),MegaGuts  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm sorry but your parents are so wrong! He has cheated twice, you don't deserve that! Please don't just accept it and stay at the sake of your own happiness.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know from experience, once a cheater, always a cheater. He did it while you were pregnant. If that isn't a justification enough to not cheat, I don't know what is. *hugs* I hope things get better for you soon, I really do.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just remember:
    Fool me once, Shame on you.
    Fool me twice, Shame on me.

If you "take him back" and he does it again, then you can expect this pain again only difference then is....
    You knew what you were in for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry, but your parents are completely mad and foolish for advising you to stay with this scumbag... The ******* (no matter how pitiful and convincing he looked when he was crying begging for forgiveness AGAIN, that's what he is) has repeatedly cheated on you, taken advantage of you and your love and they and him expect you to just forgive him??? Why, so he can do it again???
    Honey, the best thing you could do is leave him because all he will do is continue to abuse your trust and break your heart. Do what pp have said re: money but most importantly for your's and bub's health, go to your GP or midwife and request an STD screening, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    You did nothing wrong, so don't pay for his mistakes. Take care of yourself and bub xxxxxxx