+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You poor thing

I agree with PP - he was the one who screwed up so he should be the one to leave.

I hope that your Mum will be able to give you the support that you need while you are hurting so bad.

He is such a d!ck - why do guys do things like that when their girlfriends or wives are pregnant?? what a douche

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a truly awful situation to be in. I can't imagine how painful that must be for you

I can't add much to what everyone else has already said, but if you can't talk to anyone IRL I would suggest a counsellor to debrief and let go with. They would also be able to help you with any negative feelings towards the pregnancy and, down the track, the birth of your precious bundle.

I'm sure that some of the mummies in the Single Parents section would be able to give you an experienced virtual shoulder to cry on (I know you aren't a single mother at the moment, but I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms in that section), as there are mummies in there who have been through similar things to you and would understand how you are feeling.

Stay strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    -Take as much money out of the joint account in cash as you can. Set up your own account put the money there and organise your payments to be taken out of it.
    -Kick him out, tell everyone what he has done, twice, get support to get him out.
    -go to centrelink straight away and tell them you are now single etc so you can be set up for whatever you're entitled to. Then it wil also be quicker to be set up on SPP and FTB once baby is bronn/you cant work etc
    -Get through to someone, your friends are pregnant/organising a wedding but this is a horrible experience and you need support, they can give you that if they are good friends.
    -Get on to your mum and family, get help, emotionally, financially, get someone else to move in with you to help payments if you must.
    - Keep bub, its not a little innocent babies fault that your husband is a dog. If you cant handle having a baby now look into adoption etc, but dont take bubbies life out of this, he/she can already hear, move, think, dream, and already needs you/loves you

I know this sounds harsh, but I learnt the hard way that life doesnt go on pause when you have harsh things happen, you need to get on to all of this quick/straight up if you dont want to end up in an really bad position.

In saying that.. What a *******, once is one thing, bad decisions whatever, but to work thrtough it, be forgiven, start a new life with you and a childs life then do it again, useless as****e!

Good luck sweety! Things do get better, I promise! I know its horrible but get support and in time you will feel better again, with a brand new precious bub to love and cherish!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (03-03-2012),BabyG4  (03-03-2012),BaronessM  (05-03-2012),elleandsam  (04-03-2012),Hippyma89  (04-03-2012),Lucky77  (03-03-2012),Marzi  (04-03-2012),MegaGuts  (04-03-2012),MilkingMaid  (03-03-2012),MummaG23  (03-03-2012),nelle7250  (03-03-2012),rae81  (03-03-2012),starflame  (03-03-2012),Tses  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs for you Tses!
    i agree with pp.
    that you should leave him as your only in for more pain if you stay.
    i was pregnant with my second child to my violent ex when i decided to leave him.
    best decision i ever made!
    and when i gave birth to my daughter she filled a piece of me that was missing. :-) i agree you shouldn't make a rash decision about baby, its not bubz fault his or her dad is a d**k!
    stay strong. :-) xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huni&Coco For This Useful Post:

MegaGuts  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't read and not reply. You poor sweetheart you feel so venerable when your pregnant too. As pp have said get out with as much money as you can and get rid of this sad excuse for a man. The only positive is the beautiful baby you are carrying, believe me when you hold that baby you will know what unconditional love is and that baby needs and loves you more than you will ever know. Hugs to you sweetie xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

MegaGuts  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey I'm on my phone atm but will reply once on my computer ... I have been in your shoes but my exH and I also had a 2 year old ... Take care of yourself - send me a pm if you'd like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    -Take as much money out of the joint account in cash as you can. Set up your own account put the money there and organise your payments to be taken out of it.
    -Kick him out, tell everyone what he has done, twice, get support to get him out.
    -go to centrelink straight away and tell them you are now single etc so you can be set up for whatever you're entitled to. Then it wil also be quicker to be set up on SPP and FTB once baby is bronn/you cant work etc
    -Get through to someone, your friends are pregnant/organising a wedding but this is a horrible experience and you need support, they can give you that if they are good friends.
    -Get on to your mum and family, get help, emotionally, financially, get someone else to move in with you to help payments if you must.
    - Keep bub, its not a little innocent babies fault that your husband is a dog. If you cant handle having a baby now look into adoption etc, but dont take bubbies life out of this, he/she can already hear, move, think, dream, and already needs you/loves you
    Just wanted to repeat this as it is fantastic advice.

Do whatever you have to do now to protect your and bubs' position.

Your friends will want to be there for you no matter what's going on in their life.

All the best

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok my parents came over an hour ago and chatted with me. Both want me to work things out with DH and forgive him one more time.

At the moment I am just numb, I don't want to think about anything.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    no offense but your parents advice sucks.
    they should be supporting you, not telling you to take cheating scumbag bag AGAIN!

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (03-03-2012),BbBbBh  (03-03-2012),elleandsam  (04-03-2012),glowingjoh  (06-03-2012),HELPihavea2yrold!  (03-03-2012),Hippyma89  (04-03-2012),Inked Mumma  (04-03-2012),jessesgirl  (03-03-2012),kriista  (03-03-2012),LillyPonds  (05-03-2012),MegaGuts  (04-03-2012),MissPoss  (04-03-2012),Mod-Myztik  (03-03-2012),MoonMoon  (04-03-2012),nelle7250  (03-03-2012),onkybear  (03-03-2012),Tses  (03-03-2012),~ElectricPink~  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    no offense but your parents advice sucks.
    they should be supporting you, not telling you to take cheating scumbag bag AGAIN!
    ^^^^ this! As hard as it is to swallow its true.. When this baby comes along you will always be questioning where and what he's doing it..

What's the saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.. I wholeheartedly believe this quote.

Thinking of you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

glowingjoh  (06-03-2012),LillyPonds  (05-03-2012)