+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 21 weeks pregnant just found out DH has been cheating :(

Not sure this is the right place to put this.

I am 21w and just found out my DH of 5 yrs has been cheating this is our first baby and while things were going so well everything fell apart.

I would like to leave my DH as this is not the first time. I stupidly thought he would change and forgave me a few yrs ago, I can't believe he has been lying all along. How can he sleeping with other women when his wife is pregnant? 2 wreck ago he wrote me an essay and said how much he loves me but everything is a lie.

I don't think I can cope and I don't want the baby anymore. What are my options?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I'm really sorry this is happening for you. Hope you get All the support you need from here <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry you are in this situation. Is there anywhere you can go? Or can you kick him out? (if that's the route you want to take) I just want to give you a BIG HUG!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Couldn't read and not reply. Whilst i have no real advice, I think give it a few days. Thoughts of not wanting the baby would be because your hurting. I can't imagine what pain you are going through, but try to think of the positives - at least you will have a beautiful bundle of joy in 19 or so weeks.

Hugs hun, I'm sure you will find plenty of support here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stretch For This Useful Post:

MegaGuts  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have family or friends that you can reply on for some support as you really need people around you atm.

I know that right now not having the baby seems like an option but in a few days you will feel differently as you have a precious life inside you that will love you unconditionally and you do/will love them the same. Do not let your soon to be ex DH take this away from you - he does not deserve to have that much control over your emotions.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTruth For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (03-03-2012),BaronessM  (05-03-2012),breakthemould  (03-03-2012),kriista  (03-03-2012),nelle7250  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your dh is an ar*e. You did what you felt was right when giving him a second chance. HE ruined this not you. Kick his at*se to the kerb. Please Don't make any rash decision bout bubs. You are hurt angry and grieving. Give yourself some time to process the goings on. At 21 weeks I believe your only options are to give him bubs when born, raise bubs as a single parent or adoption. Either decision is going to be very hard to make and certainly NOT something to make when everything is sook fresh. Great big hugs.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onkybear For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-03-2012),BaronessM  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only advice i can give you right now is to not make any rash decisions while you're feeling fragile. Oh, and i don't think you should have to leave, you didn't cheat on him, he's the one who should go!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried to call mum but she is not answering.

I don't really want to tell my friends as one is also pregnant then another is busy preparing her wedding. And I don't want to share this with anyone that I know.

I have no money as I have a joint account my my DH and 70% of my salary goes there to pay the mortgage. I have no where to go.,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what a total prat. Im so sorry. I really dont have any advice, I just wanted to come in and give you hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to give you I really hope you are able to get in touch with your mum soon as you obviously feel you can go to her for support. It is really important that you don't make any rash decisions whilst it is all so new and painful. Take care of yourself