+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At home, usually nothing he's a nudist at heart

Other than that now that he has grown out of cheap sized onesies he mostly wears t-shirts and shorts,

Whatever t-shirts and shorts I get the cheapest, Branded, decent sloganed, plain, character printed etc etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Used to love pumpkin patch pants/jeans etc because of the adjustable waist for my first son (hes very little and often pants waist was too big but the rest would fit lol. )

Kmart/best and less/ op shops (haha) and gumtree second hand bags of clothes.

I dont get pumpkin patch for either now as since my hub left and on SPP I am struggling to survive at all with 2 kids and one on the way.. However we are on good terms again and if he comes back will probably get a few things from there again every now and then.

T-shirts and shorts/jean shorts for summer, boxer shorts and t's for bedtime
    A couple button up shirts for nice outings (not recently lol)

T-shirts and long sleeve t shirts with Jackets or Jumpers in winter, singlets underneath if its really cold and long pants/jeans/chords, trackies, socks, slippers etc

All just plain colours or no name logos (kmart etc) Try to avoid brand names or well known stuff, except maybe spiderman or superhero stuff from the cheap asian stores mostly at DS1's request or because they are cheap lol

Too me its about keeping them comfy and being weather efficient lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS (2) during summer wears: boardies, denim shorts, tshirts, short overalls.
    During winter it's jeans or slacks with layered tees (just basic white long sleeve under) or puffer vest. He does own a lot of Lightning McQueen and Buzz Lightyear clothes. My latest purchase for him today is a Lightning McQueen leather jacket from Target and a Mambo beanie. I always have people comment how nicely he is dressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and they hand down their clothes, lol, best part of two boys and another boy on the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son lives in pumpkin patch onesies, tops and pants, Ralph Lauren polos and rompers, gap tops and pants and clothing from Myers, ive always found they are better quality and he out grows them before they are out worn. I've recently discovered mothercare and next and have bought him a whole lot of onesies for bed thank god they go up to 24 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dd1(8yrs) mainly denim skirts or shorts & tee's. also loves her dresses. loves all colours - though i dont tend to buy anything black unless its leggings. even in winter rarely wears jeans unless they're jeggings.

dd2(6yrs) purple everything.. she doesn't care whether its dresses, shorts, skorts, skirts, tshirts, leggings, jeans.. just has to be purple.. i think we're in the 2nd year of this phase lol

dd3(5yrs) prefers her playsuits, sticks to mainly pink.. but generally happy to wear whatever colour.

ds(3yrs) will only wear tee's with cars/trucks/motorbikes teamed up with denim shorts or boardies. hates jackets & jumpers.. so we layer tee's in winter & he'll prefer cargo pants instead of jeans.. easier for running amok in!

All their clothes mainly come from Pumpkin Patch, i shop during sales and it ends up cheaper than target & bigW.. my son has a few tee's from kmart, just depends on the prints at the time.

As for bathers im starting to lean toward rashies with bather bottoms, but honestly little ones in bikinis have never bothered me. my girls have worn them for years. its just easier in the sun with a rashie on!
    my son wears rashie & bather shorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd still wears all in ones to sleep lol she will be 5 in June. She's in sz6 at target but the sz5 will fit still this year. She doesn't keep blankets on so it's easier in winter to keep her warm and there comfy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD wears tutus. And more tutus

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD's wear stuff from target, licenced, kmart, best and less and even have a few myer clothing items and pumkin patch items that Ive picked up in second hand stores. Most of their clothing is plain and stuff I dont mind them getting dirty.

It all ranges from shorts, tshirts long sleeved and short, leggings and pants (jeans/trackies). She has one dress in her wardrobe for the really hot days or for when we go out somewhere nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD lives in leggings and tees. She's in more dresses now that she is walking.

We get clothes from target, David jones (bebe, marquise are my fave but expensive!), country road, lots of bonds and big w. She has a few pumpkin patch but not much. Bathers and rashi's i always get from Target. For shoes I only ever get them by clark's as they're quality is so good.