+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default *Spin Off* what clothes do your kids wear?

Dd pretty much wears anything from target or best and less.

Shorts
    Skirts
    Dresses
    Tunics
    Tights
    Jeans
    Jumpers
    Cardies
    Etc
    Pretty much anything we thinks cute in any colour, pattern, lisenced or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She has some licenced, but more plain colours or patterns.

She has some band shirts (black sabbath, nirvana).

Mostly she wears plain t-shirts with denim shorts. She has black, blue, yellow, green, red and pink.

She has skirts too.

Also jeans, plain denim jeans, jeans with flowers on them, jeand with patterns.

She has dresses, but they are dresses suitable for a kid, not adult-like.

Eta: I have a dd turning 9. Not a baby/toddler/preschooler.
    Last edited by share a book; 03-03-2012 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With swimwear, she wears 2 piece swimmers, the tankini type, with a sunshirt except in competition when she wears 1 piece Speedos, but keeps a polo shirt over them when not in the pool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mostly denim shorts with pretty cotton tops. She has a few dresses too. No skirts, to me they seem a bit impractical at her age. I don't like slogans or commercially branded clothing, not really a fan of plain boring t shirts etc
    Oh and for winter mostly jeans with knit cardigans, or pinafores with thick stockings. Not a fan of tracksuit type stuff, apart from for camping.

Most of her stuff comes from target, best n less, big w, Kmart, cotton on kids, one or two discounted things from pumpkin patch or boutique type places.
    Last edited by bada; 03-03-2012 at 11:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Anything that is modest without any inappropriate pictures or slogans.

I try to let them have their own style.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mainly DS wears shorts/t shirts in summer. Jeans/tshirts/hoodies in winter. Most clothes are from the UK brand next (grandparents send them over) and a few basics from target.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS(3) wears..

Trackpants, Jeans, cargo pants.
    Tee's, long sleeve tops ( usually with a nice print like pirates, beachy scene, motor bikes, cars etc
    Board shorts or tracky shorts
    Hoodie jackets or windcheaters
    Basic Pjs, shorts and tee set for summer, long sleeve set for winter (no flannettes because he finds the button up tops uncomfy)

For going out to party's/dinner he wears jeans and nice shirt.
    Coat for winter, basic sunhats and beanies.
    Foot wear is Basic runners, canvas sneakers, sandels or gumboots

I am not into brand names or liscened stuff, he has one octonaut tee but refuses to wear it despite loving octonuats '

I get his clothes from Kmart, big W, best and less, target and sometimes the opshop and I have no problems with any of the clothes.

My DS likes wearing beaded necklaces and bracelets and looks super cool in denim shorts and beachy singlet with his long blonde shaggy hair.
    Just like a lil surfie/hippy dude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD wears mostly dresses, mostly Gap and Ralph Lauren. She sometimes wears pretty tops with 3/4 leggins and sandals, but its mostly dresses and cardigans.

I bought her a cool pair of skinny jeans once, she wore them once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ds (3) has lots of character items like t-shirts and pjs and jumpers. He only wears shorts because of his size/shape if pants fit his waist they are more 3/4 or if they are long enough they fall down so jeans dont work but I have found trackies that work.

He wears button up collard shirts or plain tshirts with a character or sinething on it.

Brands : pretty much anything bought at target, bigw, kmart, best & less and other stuff that is given to him from people who have more access to kids stuff.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD's wear a lot of dresses, they dont wear too many tops and skirts/shorts.
    In winter they wear winter dresses with cardi's and leggings if we're going out somewhere but just the usual trackies and jackets otherwise.
    We just shop at Target and Best and Less.