DJ - I am concerned that your FS does not want you to test in another couple of days. Your situation has happened to me on 2 occasions (funny enough both on pregnyl too)....1st time I had a hcg level of 13 and the 2nd time the hcg was 6. Both times it happened, my FS wanted blood tests a couple of days after just to ensure the hcg was going down before advising me to stop all meds. Alternatively, I know a lady on the IVF Over 40 thread that had a hcg of 17 and as it turned out at the time of testing she actually had twins, but only one progressed to birth and she now has a 3 year old. Just a suggestion: If you do not feel comfortable with the decision that has been made and you would prefer one more blood test just to make sure, do you have enough medication to get you through the weekend and then ask FS or GP for another blood test on Monday.