Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DJ - I am concerned that your FS does not want you to test in another couple of days. Your situation has happened to me on 2 occasions (funny enough both on pregnyl too)....1st time I had a hcg level of 13 and the 2nd time the hcg was 6. Both times it happened, my FS wanted blood tests a couple of days after just to ensure the hcg was going down before advising me to stop all meds. Alternatively, I know a lady on the IVF Over 40 thread that had a hcg of 17 and as it turned out at the time of testing she actually had twins, but only one progressed to birth and she now has a 3 year old. Just a suggestion: If you do not feel comfortable with the decision that has been made and you would prefer one more blood test just to make sure, do you have enough medication to get you through the weekend and then ask FS or GP for another blood test on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - I have read on BH on a number of occasions of women getting a little bit of blood with Crinone. I don't think it is anything to worry about, but maybe just raise it with your clinic on Monday. MusicalGal - Im lucky that I don't have to wait for my blood test results to go to my clinic in SA...my results go to my GP and she rings me. My clinic is happy with me providing them with a copy. Amps - how have you been feeling? Bella - when are you back? Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 thanks I do have enough to get me through and I think I will definitely take your advice and call them Monday morning to request another blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - I dont get bloods until not this Friday the next so another 13 days still uuugghhh its going to take forever! did my first pregnyl shot this morning only another 3 to do....

Thanks
    Reviews
    djturner06 - I would definitely retest on Monday. miracles do happen so you are still in with a chance.

Sunny15 - I think I might be getting morning sickness, have had a few nervous moments over the last couple of days, dh had to finish the shopping yesterday while I waited outside, the smell in the deli had me gagging. Have sore (.)(.) and lots of abdominal twinges so am hoping these are all good signs. How are you feeling?

I'm having another bt on Monday. My fs has advised I already look for ob and discuss any miscarriage concerns with them........hmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    djturner, - Ditto! I would definitely retesting monday if AF doesn't come by then, even if I had to ask GP for a blood test. In the mean time I don't think I would be able to stop myself from POAS too. I would also do what sunny said, and keep up with the meds if I had them. Good luck!

Stillfun, - Good luck keeping yourself busy, and keeping your mind off it, for rest of your 2ww. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Amps, - Enjoy your morning sickness . I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain myself on that one.

Sharlee, - I've had spotting with crinone in the past. But as others have said always check with your FS if it concerns you.

Sunny and Amps, - Good luck for increasing beta results on monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 & MrsPontipine - thanks for the support and advice I have kept up with the mess and ill be calling first thing Monday morning to ask for a retest. I am still slightly hopeful as I've done a lot of researching with regards to low hcg levels and apparently between 5 and 25 it's equivocal and should be retested a couple of days later so here's hoping fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sharlee32 & MrsPontipine - thanks for the support and advice I have kept up with the mess and ill be calling first thing Monday morning to ask for a retest. I am still slightly hopeful as I've done a lot of researching with regards to low hcg levels and apparently between 5 and 25 it's equivocal and should be retested a couple of days later so here's hoping fx fx

DJ I agree with Sunny too if you still have extra progesterone support there then maybe use it for a few more days (depending on what your on of course) as that HCG level doesn't rule out a + pregnancy entirely and it could have just being a late implanter. I googled it heaps as well when I had my lowish HCG and then when it lowered as well. Maybe take a HPT as well soonish to see as if your not your HCG should be lowering each day.

Stillfun that is a lucky week for us then hey. I will be Monday and you will be Friday of the same week

Thanks Mrs P and Sunny no more spotting in the crinone today so hopefully it was nothing much. Just a bit of a concern as I thought AF might have being arriving as it was due last Wednesday and the crinone gives me constant AF cramps so it always feel like she is on her way (last cycle too)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All... Beautiful day in FNQ today, wasn't it!

Good luck with your phone call tomorrow dj. I hope they comply, and your Beta is steaming ahead.

Amps, Sunny, - Look forward to hearing your results tomorrow too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope all is going well with everyone 😊

AFM I rang the clinic this morning and requested another blood test and had it at 9 this morning so should know the results about lunchtime but I really don't know how I'm feeling about it all I just feel really tired and drained 😁