Closed Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps-I went every 3 days for bt to check hcg and Prog. u can just reprint the order that fs emails u from Sydney.
    Sunny-I can imagine how frustrating the waiting is, it was bad enough waiting for bt results to get loaded and faxed to brisbane let alone overseas and with time differences!
    Sharlee and Dj-fingers crossed that u will get ur bfps! Stick on this thread. ..it seems to b lucky atm!
    AFM hit 10 weeks yest. I strongly advise u bfp gals start an 'ivf bubs due April may June' thread. I'm on one for March and besides you ladies of course, it has been an invaluable source of support through all the anxiety, waiting, wondering what everyone else is feeling, symptoms, whether they're there or not etc. A lady on that thread was looking for an April thread, so she mayve already started one.

Best of luck to all you stimmers, lurkers n waiters xx

MusicalGal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sunny15 thanks for the well wishes I have restrained from POAS this time so hopefully my willpower pays off ������

Good luck for today DJ, I really hope you get your BFP

Good luck too Sunny hope your HCG results are perfect

Amps I can totally get you wanting to go more often. Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy.

Mrs P good luck with your cycle. That's good that they are letting you have a say. My FS kind of just tells me what to do, he doesn't seem to appreciate my suggestions. I totally get that they are the professionals but I think will everything we put into a cycle we should get to have a say. I am sneakily taking baby asprin still. FS didn't tell me not to but he didn't tell me too. He just kind of waved it off as not being necessary.

Anyway xo hope everyone else a great week end.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 - I was s'posed to test on 11dp5dt but that was sunday, clinic said I could've gone Saturday but no pathology open near me so had to wait for Monday being 12dp5dt. From what I've read most clinics are between 10dp and 12dp. I'm going to go for bt twice a week, mon and thur. Hope you get a nice rise in your results today.

djturner - good luck for today

Thanks everyone, you are all such great support

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! I have has my bt so now just to wait for the phone call 🙏

Musicalgal- wow 10 weeks that's fabulous! I'm praying for a smooth pregnancy for you xo

Amps & Sunny - it's your pregnancy and your body so I would be getting bt as often as I felt necessary to put my mind at ease! Congratulations again!

Sharlee32 - you sound like you have some really strong embies on board so ill be praying for a BFP for you too xo

It's great to see so many BFP's on this thread this month!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just got the phone call and unfortunately it's a BFN 😢 but the nurse said there must have been something going on because my hcg was 11 anyone had anything similar or can offer any insight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone...just a quickie this morn...my last day of holidays, back to work on Monday!!

06.08.13 - HCG = 140 - 10dp5dt
    08.08.13 - HCG = 250 - 12dp5dt

Retesting tomorrow. Doing it as often as it needs for peace of mind!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. DJ - If you were not on Pregnyl, then it is natural HCG in your system, so something must have attempted...will be interesting to hear what your FS says. Sorry it has worked out this way for you this time....have a debaucherous weekend hun. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just got the phone call and unfortunately it's a BFN ������ but the nurse said there must have been something going on because my hcg was 11 anyone had anything similar or can offer any insight?

Mine was similar last cycle - HCG started at 20 then dropped to 15 4 days later. So what they told me was it has started to implant but for some reason or another it has being rejected. They also said it is very common in natural pregnancies for this to happen but because we are tested so early then they never ever know.

Are they testing you again though in a few days just in case it rises. Some peoples HCG starts really low. I got told that as long as it doubles or increases then that is what matters?

I am sorry if it is a chemical but on the bright side you were very close to getting there. I know it still hurts though xo.

Sunny looking good those numbers I wonder if you have one or two in there?

AFM I had a few spots of old blood in my crinone this morning when I showered. I assumed it is from ET (the procedure itself) is this a safe guess. Has anyone else had same?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I wasn't told to retest I was just told to stop the progesterone and wait for AF. I was on pregnyl had a day 4 and day 8 injection so last injection was last Friday??? I guess I will just see how it goes... Should I ask to be retested if AF doesn't arrive by this time next week do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I wasn't told to retest I was just told to stop the progesterone and wait for AF. I was on pregnyl had a day 4 and day 8 injection so last injection was last Friday??? I guess I will just see how it goes... Should I ask to be retested if AF doesn't arrive by this time next week do you think?
    Sorry again DJ my clinic retested me even after I had AF to make sure my levels were less than 2 as they had to rule out an ectopic pregnancy before I could start the frozen cycle. The clinics are all so different though and I never used pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 thanks for the info they did say they would call me in a few days to check on me so I will ask them then if I should retest