Closed Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOW Everyone is full of good news!! AMPS - Goodluck on Monday I will be thinking of you I have nearly popped into the hardware shop many times but im pretty shy and don't have a clue what I would say... "uuhhh hi im Stillfuntryin" I crack myself up sometimes of how I would introduce myself LOLBut my real name is Liz, I will work up the courage one day! SUNNY - I hated to pesseries too! What you have sounds way better! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!! DJNETTE - Big congrats on Hannah I love the name and she is a true miracle! SHARLEE- Goodluck with your ET!! MUSICGAL - Only 3 more weeks!! That's great you have avoided MS! AFM- Im in Cairns on Sunday night ready for Monday, I am not sure how long I will be in town for I have booked my car in for a service on Monday so I hope I will be home on Tuesday! I wonder what they will offer if this cycle doesn't work, I know I already ovulate so I didn't really see the point but anything is worth a shot! I have been getting a lot of headaches and nausea from the Tamoxifen but today was the last day!! Lets see what Monday brings I hope there aren't too many and thery cancel, I told DH that they might cancel just so he is prepared!
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 03-08-2013 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Nette - I had a little sister called Hannah who passed away when she was 13 and the name means 'Grace of God' so I definitely think it is very fitting in your situation 😊 enjoy this wonderful time with your beautiful bundle of joy xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick response from me thismorning to say a huge congrats to DJnette for the birth of baby Hannah. I'm still in cairns private now, I'll be going home today...

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJNette - CONGRATULATIONS!!! It really is a miracle, welcome baby Hannah

Sunny I hope you are feeling better now. This trip to SA was so positive but you are exhausted now, try to chill out a bit
    I have my first appointment with WDA on 01/11 but told them to put our names down on the waiting list.

It is nice to see that it is all happening for some of us

Take care ladies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flaussie For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hpt today showed +, but am packing it because I had a strong sharp af type pain for a couple of minutes earlier today. Nothing since but am so worried, have lost early before..........sorry if tmi but I haven't seen any bleeding which makes going to the loo a stressful time now because I have to keep checking, please mother nature give me a break. Bt will tell all I guess, can't go until 8:30am tomorrow, won't get results until late arvo I think. More stress

Stillfuntrying - I felt like that too when I first met some of the ladies, I work sat 8-1,sun 9-1, mon & tue 6:30-2:15, please feel free to drop in, can't miss me, only staff member with bright orange shirt, usually down the back of the store. good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Not sure if anyone saw 60minutes tonight but the actress who plays the Greek comedian efie shared her story about the struggle to become pregnant and after two miscarriages and a still birth she is now 22weeks pregnant using IVF and a donor egg and at 48yrs of age! It's just wonderful to hear stories like this and know there is definitely hope!

Amps I really hope you get your BFP! Fx it all goes well!

AFM - I'm 5dp5dt and have been feeling really tired and having lots of nanna naps and a little queasy bit I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much and trying to avoid POAS! I have bt on Friday so only 5 days to stick it out without POAS so fx 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Hi ladies

Not sure if anyone saw 60minutes tonight but the actress who plays the Greek comedian efie shared her story about the struggle to become pregnant and after two miscarriages and a still birth she is now 22weeks pregnant using IVF and a donor egg and at 48yrs of age! It's just wonderful to hear stories like this and know there is definitely hope!

Amps I really hope you get your BFP! Fx it all goes well!

AFM - I'm 5dp5dt and have been feeling really tired and having lots of nanna naps and a little queasy bit I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much and trying to avoid POAS! I have bt on Friday so only 5 days to stick it out without POAS so fx ������

I saw it and just posted about it as well. It was so sad to hear about their journey. I can't get over what they have gone through

Good luck for Friday's BT. Hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! POSITIVE!!! hcg206 at cd29

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's wonderful news...August seems to be the month for BFP's so hopefully I get one this Friday 🙏 well done and sit back relax and enjoy this wonderful miracle that you have been blessed with xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Wonderful news....congratulations....I know you will be over the moon!! MrsP - How are you feeling after your procedure? DJ - Hang in there. AFM - BT tomorrow....seems a little early at 10dp5dt, but at least we will know the final result before DP goes back to work on Wednesday. Im actually preparing myself for the worst....TMI alert, some very slight discolouration on undies late this arvo, I pretty good indication for me that AF is on her way. Yesterday, I commenced Plan B....most likely will head back over to Cape Town for a FET on Boxing Day or a couple of days after Christmas, as I put in for January holidays over a year ago.