Closed Thread
Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    Hi ladies

Well we returned home to Cairns very late on Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning....seriously jetlagged and cannot get back into my normal sleep pattern....5 hours sleep since leaving Cape Town last Monday morning!!!

I will catch up on everyone's news this afternoon.

AFM
    We have the official report on our embryos transferred and frozen.

I had 2 x expanded blastocysts transferred (one a couple of hours ahead of the other).

6 x blastocysts frozen...3 x B4AA (expanded blasties with outer shell thinning for hatching), 2 x B3AA (full blasties about to move onto expanding) and 1 x B2 (blastie but not full blastie).

The remaining 7 embryos were taken to day 6 and 7, but they were slow and fragmented and arrested.

So I am now 5 days post transfer....I have a lot of AF type aches and pains, including my lower back (which seems to alternate sides), in fact the AF type feeling is pretty constant. I wish I was still in CT, as I didn't think and worry about what's going on in there as much as I do now!
    Oh Sunny, - I feel for you Hun, It's so hard not to worry about all the aches and twangs isn't it! Are they a good sign, or are they bad??? We will send ourselves nuts over analysing every time.
    I hope you get some sleep soon. I used to find going out into the sun in the morning, and a lowish light, a warm drink, and a good book before bed at night would help with the jet lag.
    I'm wishing you all the very best of luck that this one works, and you don't have to use any of your lovely frosties...

MrsP...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny I have everything crossed for you. I hope you don't need your frostiness but wow 6 blasties in the freezer that's fabulous back up.

When do you test?

Amps hope all is ok now x
    Hi mrs p musical gal hope all is great.

All good with me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Great to hear that the blood tests for both you and DH have come back good and the DH goodies are on the up and up. When do you expect your result back on your endo biopsy? MrsP - What is the next step for you? MusicalGal - How is the search going for an OB? Stilltryin - Are you in Cairns for the weekend? Amps - How are you hun? When do you test? Nette - Sounds like you haven't had the easiest of pregnancies...good luck from here on in. DJ - Congratulations of PUPO. Flaussie - When is your appointment with WDA? Sharlee - How did your scan go today? AFM - Had a mini breakdown last night...very teary, but I put it down to lack of sleep...I even got to the point that I was just over all the pills and jabbing, which is really unlike me. Mentally, Im feeling much better today. Still have lots of AF aches, pains and cramps, but also moments of nothing...still no sore b**bies, nothing going on with them at all, which is completely opposite when Im on progesterone pessaries. Basically, I feel no different from any other negative cycle (except for the b**bies), so my mind goes to a place that it hasnt worked...wish I was still in CT for the holiday distractions. Observation: I much rather Gestone injections than progesterone pessaries...no mess!!! Oh and another observation...does anyone else get constipated on progesterone pessaries, I always did, but with Gestone, I have none of it. I bought extra Gestone prior to leaving CT, just in case I get a BFP...enough to take me up to 11 weeks...preferred Gestone instead of pessaries or Crinone. AND it is SO cheap from CT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Great to hear that the blood tests for both you and DH have come back good and the DH goodies are on the up and up. When do you expect your result back on your endo biopsy? MrsP - What is the next step for you? MusicalGal - How is the search going for an OB? Stilltryin - Are you in Cairns for the weekend? Amps - How are you hun? When do you test? Nette - Sounds like you haven't had the easiest of pregnancies...good luck from here on in. DJ - Congratulations of PUPO. Flaussie - When is your appointment with WDA? Sharlee - How did your scan go today? AFM - Had a mini breakdown last night...very teary, but I put it down to lack of sleep...I even got to the point that I was just over all the pills and jabbing, which is really unlike me. Mentally, Im feeling much better today. Still have lots of AF aches, pains and cramps, but also moments of nothing...still no sore b**bies, nothing going on with them at all, which is completely opposite when Im on progesterone pessaries. Basically, I feel no different from any other negative cycle (except for the b**bies), so my mind goes to a place that it hasnt worked...wish I was still in CT for the holiday distractions. Observation: I much rather Gestone injections than progesterone pessaries...no mess!!! Oh and another observation...does anyone else get constipated on progesterone pessaries, I always did, but with Gestone, I have none of it. I bought extra Gestone prior to leaving CT, just in case I get a BFP...enough to take me up to 11 weeks...preferred Gestone instead of pessaries or Crinone. AND it is SO cheap from CT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    Scan was okay FS said my lining is 7.5 so booked in for ET next week. to start on the crinone tomorrow as it messes with me physically and emotionally big time (double dose as well, booooooo). Interesting to read about the alternatives. Might need to have a chat to FS if I respond the same way to the crinone again this cycle.

Sorry you had a sad moment sunny, it is so hard and the meds don't help. I had a couple of little cries in the car myself last week. I think it is the Prognoyva making me feel very depressed. The crap we have to go through. I hope it does work for you Sunny and that you don't have to use any of the frosties. I have my fingers for your little embies that are on board.

How is everyone else going? Hope your all well. I am thinking of the PUPO ladies DJ , Amps and Sunny let's make it three more BFP's.

Musicalgal has the MS kicked in yet you must be 9 - 10 wks along and so close to the 12 week mark

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi all

A little post to let you all know that miracles happen.

After ttc for 8 years and 8 attempts at IVF we had all but given up. Number 9 was to be our last before we seriously re-evaluated our options. We went with QFG Cairns, but actually had the transfer with WDA (as we were doing genetic testing which means the embryos as flown to Brisbane for testing and therefore you need to do a 5 day transfer down there). They actually told us not to bother going down as the embryo quality wasn't good, however we had our flights booked and had planned to catch up with people so we went anyway. We went ahead with the transfer and WDA gave us 1% chance of success and told me to go out and have a few drinks because there was little chance. So you can imagine our surprise at finally getting a BFP.

So it is with great excitement I announce the arrival yesterday of Hannah at the Cairns Private. Weighing in at 3.2kg, she is an absolute cutie (though I might be slightly biased).
    So and to all, miracles do happen.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (03-08-2013),MusicalGal  (02-08-2013),Sharlee32  (02-08-2013),Sunny15  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Nette - CONGRATULATIONS

Sunny15 - I think I've cried about 4 times since being pupo, so hoping this is the one for you

stillfuntrying - I test on Monday and am staying positive, mostly. The support I get from all the ladies here is awesome

Bellavista - I am getting nervous but all the signs are pointing positive so far

Hope you are all keeping well and safe, I start back at work tomorrow

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Nette CONGRATULATIONS!! It's so great to hear wonderful success stories!

Good luck to all the ladies currently cycling or soon to be in the dreaded tww xo

AFM I am 3dp5dt so still early days but having an easier time relaxing this time round... Just hoping it all works out 😊🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nette....welcome to the world little Hannah. I am so very very happy for you. Congrats again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, so wonderful to hear all the positive stories out there. With many more to come I hope!

Sunny-it's all the meds and hormones, not to mention jet lag and anxiety. It's a special form of torture the 2ww. And actually it just continues after your bfp! I'm wondering if I'll EVER just sit back and enjoy this Pregnancy. Can't even allow myself to bond with the bubba inside me because it will be just too painful if anything happens. I didn't feel anything in my 2ww either. It came as a complete surprise when i got my bfp cos i had no signs.

Even now all the ladies around me on the 'due in Jan Feb Mar' forum are all complaining of ms and I'm totally fine! I guess I should thank my lucky stars, cos it sounds awful. But at the moment I'm just living from scan to scan.

I havent been feeling depressed ore anything, but if someone takes something that bit too far I can snap!

Feeling pretty tired in the aft and Eve.

So I have my 1st consult with Waterfield on Monday, and another with Wright in 3 wks. He was booked up ! That's ok, I wanna test them both out. Also booked my nuchal scan for week 12. You have to book way ahead to get in for that one. I'm 9wks 2dys now. How exciting!

Hugs and baby dust to you all xx

MusicalGal