Closed Thread
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    17 out of 18 fertilised.

Next embryo progress report is Thursday (day 3) unless they do not progress well.

Im a very happy gal at the moment...but we all know anything can happen at this stage, so trying to keep it all in perspective.

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone, it does really mean alot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I would prefer facebook, however I tell you I would fall of my chair right here and now If I thought any of my family would ever bother to stalk me..most of them do not even want to hear the *I* word muttered *sigh*

DJ your cycle is up so soon I only started on the Prognoyva today, scan on the 2nd and then maybe ET on the 8th. They must do different FET cycles as I don't think I am triggering - well it isn't on my plan. Good luck with it all how exciting

Sunny those are awesome fertilisation numbers..I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for them all. Have you being on any safaris sunny? I would love to go on one. I am a mad big cat fan

Amps good luck and congrats for almost being PUPO. Call me a complete nutter but last cycle when I was PUPO (in my 2ww) I was so happy just thinking of my little embie, I played it country music in the car, I had little chats to it, I rubbed my tummy a few times and I just loved it (even though it was just a few cells).

AFM Prognova question - I keep getting a dry foul taste in my mouth and waves of dizziness. Does anyone know if this is from Prognova? it is only Day 1 however I take 3 x 2mg tablets a day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - Yes, we went on safari on Sunday and saw all the 'Big 5'. It was so special to see the animals roaming around...I nearly pee'd my pants to see the elephants cruise on by us! We went to a relatively 'young' nature reserve and although they had alot of animals, it was not yet enough to totally integrate any of the cats into the main reserve, where they would naturally hunt. They keep the cats seperated for now to build up animal numbers, but the plan is to open it up fully one day. They also have a problem with poachers...it was sad to hear that only just last year, 3 of their white rhinos had their horns cut off and they sadly died of their injuries, including a baby...it took him a week to die. They actually employ ex military security teams to try to battle poaching.

Regarding progynova..I have never had dizziness or a foul taste in my mouth..does it say if its a possible side effect on the instructions in the packet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny good luck with your introlipid infusion WDA wants to add that to my epu also. I need to do some research on it. Good luck for Thursdays report xx

How long do you think it will be until I get results of nk cell biopsy?

DHEA is working me over big time. I feel sick 24/7 the melatonin leaves me with a hangover effect so drowsy AF due any day feeling pretty darn weepy and sorry for my self today. I have pt shortly and won't take my meds before it because of how nauseous I get.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - Thanks! fet can mean fresh or frozen embryo transfer. Took me awhile before I could figure out which one people were referring to.

Bella - sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the meds. I was lucky and didn't get hardly any, just moody.

Sunny - that's great! grow embies grow!!

afm - trying not to think too much about transfer today, dh is acting like a typical mere male at the moment which is making me a little sad. I think he is just not handling middle-age catching up to him. Going to come back to apartment and relax after transfer, might go out for dinner tonight if I feel up to it, lots of good restaurants nearby.

good luck to everyone, take care.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps good luck in your tww hope ET went well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    Sharlee - Yes, we went on safari on Sunday and saw all the 'Big 5'. It was so special to see the animals roaming around...I nearly pee'd my pants to see the elephants cruise on by us! We went to a relatively 'young' nature reserve and although they had alot of animals, it was not yet enough to totally integrate any of the cats into the main reserve, where they would naturally hunt. They keep the cats seperated for now to build up animal numbers, but the plan is to open it up fully one day. They also have a problem with poachers...it was sad to hear that only just last year, 3 of their white rhinos had their horns cut off and they sadly died of their injuries, including a baby...it took him a week to die. They actually employ ex military security teams to try to battle poaching.

Regarding progynova..I have never had dizziness or a foul taste in my mouth..does it say if its a possible side effect on the instructions in the packet?
    Wow sounds so great, yes the poachers make me sick to my stomach. It is so very cruel and so sad. Good luck with the update tomorrow, go little embies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I have a quote "beautiful" 5day blastocyst on board. fs and scientist both said the same thing, couldn't be happier with quality, size, shape etc. well over 100 cells too many to count. saw on monitor before the transfer. 2nd blasty arrested so no frosty. have 2nd ovidrel injection tomorrow and that's all the support until bt, which is 4th august, just my luck is sunday so have to wait for the Monday. now the dreaded tww. have 3 more full days here in Sydney, any ideas for what to do/see?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny if you get a SA BFP you have to get one of these..Love it Safari beanbag fo bubs
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Amps Taronga Zoo is a good day outing - catch a ferry from Circular Quays. Also the harbour cruises are great to do, you can do them with morning/ aftenroon tea or lunch/ dinner included. We also caught a train to Bondi Junction - great shopping center there and I sam Manu as well. Best of luck for your 2ww.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 24-07-2013 at 20:40.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella -are u taking the melatonin at night? It's often used to treat insomnia, so that's why it's making u drowsy. Bummer the dhea is having such an effect on u. I ended up stopping it a week before stimming as it gave me a cpl of small cysts and a high hormone level of something that wasnt wanted for the cycle. I really don't know what good or did anyway. I also did the kitchen sink and had growth hormone injections. Still only got 1 egg. But it was a strong one! Who knows eh.

Sunny-we're all waiting with baited breath for news on your blasties. How exciting! 5 days goes soooo slowly! !

Amps-enjoy being pupo!Same thing happened with me. ..got one lovely blastie and it took! !

Afm - I have an 8wk scan 2mrw to see if can get some more detailed measurements. I'm terrified the little one stopped developing at 6wks like the last 2 times. I feel nothing going on in there b this week :-( the wondering and waiting is never ending. ..!

To everyone else. Hope you're all tracking well xx

MusicalGal

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (26-07-2013)