Closed Thread
Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee woohoo Townsville buddies 😊 I see Dr Chang and he's great the nurses are fantastic, compassionate and remember who you are! If our last FET doesn't work we will definitely so another stim cycle and most likely stay with QFG because I've had no complaints. The scientist even sits down with you prior to ET to explain how the blasty looks and answers any questions I might have so I'm very happy with them 😊

Stillfun I had a 12 month break between fresh cycle and FET because I just wasn't prepared for the emotional turmoil and would have an anxiety attack every time AF would arrive if I even thought about going back to the clinic but I really think it has prepared me so much better and I'm much more relaxed about the whole process now 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies, What are your thoughts on transferring 2 x day 5's..also in your experience do your frosties generally thaw okay or is their usually a loss. I am super keen to transfer 2 this time but I only have 4 and am worried that I will lose them all by doing that? I procrastinated over this decision IVF round one and now I regret not transferring 2 as I just feel that If I had of it might have worked. Plus a clairvoyant told my mum to tell me to transfer two and I should have listened....Generally speaking I do not listen to clairvoyants and chose to instead listen to the clinic nurses who advise strongly against it but now I am thinking maybe I should have listened to her instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee I have had terrible experience with Fet's my embryos do not take thaw well first time they all arrested and left with nothing second time thawed 3 to get 2 and transferred two and BFN. Never had a frosty since in the following stims because of that I transfer my best two to get the best chance of every cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, - this is just a quick one to wish DJ and Sunny a great stay in SA. Hope you had a great flight and I'm keeping everything crossed for you both. .
    Very exciting ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 14-07-2013 at 14:04. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista: I'm actually in Brisbane. I just stumbled on this thread just as Flaussie was asking about Wazza and I happened to meet an out of towner who was also his patient.

Sharlee32: The aspirin is on Wazza's pills-to-pop list, so I take them. I am however laying off the alcohol, except to steal a sip from DH's glass every now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Hope everyone is great.

Quick question for the WDA patients - Exercise advice What does WDA normally advise about exercise when stimming and TWW? I would love to keep doing what I am doing and will ask him but wouldn't mind a heads up before I go so I don't get too thrown by everything he says again. last time I was in shock for hours and only took 1/4 of everything he said in I am sure. He almost needs to record the session and let you take it away to listen to when feeling calmer again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bella. I used to b a runner before I started ivf. For the first year of ttc I didn't want to let ivf affect my life, fitness and exercise, so kept with it. Also thinking that exercise is nothing but good for you. And I just mean a casual 5k daily jog. It was important to me and I loved it. However after more time ttc and unsuccessful ivf I ended up backing off a bit and walking during the 2ww rather than jogging. As you know, u lose fitness within 2wks so it made it hard and frustrating while cycling.

Both dr Lingham and dr wazza said light exercise was Ok. They meant walking for 30 mins to an hour tho.

All that I've read on the subject suggests that if you have been a runner for 5yrs ur body is used to it so it's fine to run thru pregnancy or ttc. Other material says you should never let ur core temperature get too high. This means no red, flushed face. And we all know the 'don't get overheated' rule when stimming or pregnant.

So it may seem like I'm sitting on the fence here but I've done both. This year I have stuck to a daily 20 min walk after work and that has just served the purpose of De stressing and blood circulation (also extremely important) but not weight loss. I've come to peace with the conclusion that ttc thru ivf is no time to be trying to lose weight. Kinda cruel, cos it's ivf and all the drugs that put it on in the 1st place! I just wanted to eliminate the 'running factor'as a reason we weren't getting our bfp. I'll get on to the weight loss after Bub. I reckon you've done it the right way round losing weight before u start ur next cycle. Well done :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Hope you are all travelling well whatever stage you are at.

I trigger tonight at 11:30pm. epu is 11am Friday. dh flies down tomorrow so all is looking good. 5 good size follicles, 4 others that are maybe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a heartbeat! ! Woohoo! Heartbeat was 126bpm. However Bub is measuring a bit small at 6 weeks 1 day when it shouldve been 6 weeks 6 days. I wouldn't see this as a problem except it's an ivf baby and we know it pretty much should b spot on. In my last mc the baby was measuring 2 wks behind, so it's hard not to worry. I didn't have my fs do the scan as he's in bne and I'm in Cairns. I know there can sometimes be a difference in measuring. There usually was with lining. And when we're talking a couple of millimetres here. ...

Anyway, I can go for another scan in a week or so for peace of mind. Hold on and grow little one! !