Closed Thread
Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny15 - Goodluck!!

I had my elonva injection this morning, flight and room booked for sunday, 1st scan and bt in Sydney on Monday. Start orgalutran injections on Saturday. It's all happening now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Amps

Sunny I hope you enjoy your luxury camping your great white shark dive and you are more then welcome for the token gift and catch up. I have everything crossed for you.

Mrs P great to meet you and your beautiful boy - so good to see proof of ivf works.

AFM all good no new news enjoyed a lovely dinner after a difficult session in the rain at the esplanade tonight and now a small red wine to celebrate 2 years of marriage today - feeling the love 💓

How is everyone else Musicalgal how are you? Hope your Bt went well

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (10-07-2013),Sunny15  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - It was great to meet both yourself and Sunny too. I thank heaven and earth that I was lucky enough (at 43) to have my perfect little boy. It can happen ... Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary .

Sunny, - It's getting so close now . I'm sure you are packing as we speak. I'd wish you good luck, but you won't need it.

Amps, - Yay, it's all happening now. Good luck for your sydney cycle.

MusicalGal, - How are you feeling? Is it sinking in yet?

Sharlee, - Congrats again. Hope you are well.

DJ, - I'm so sorry about your BFN .

Bluemarlin, - Bali! How lovely! Enjoy the rest of your holiday...

AFM, - Over half way through my assessment cycle. Ov'ed around 2 days early on cd15, which is more like it. I'm guessing the DHEA may have contributed to that. I'll ask on friday when I have my post ov scan.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Congrats on all the BFP's! It's fantastic to hear good news 😊

Sorry to hear about the BFN's no matter how many times you get them it doesn't get any easier.

AFM - AF arrived today so I rang the clinic and have a scan booked in for 22nd July to check its all nice and thick in there and then hopefully transfer our last frosty so fingers crossed this one works because I'm really not looking forward to having to go through another fresh cycle (both mentally, physically and financially).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. BT today showed hcg has risen from 1070 to 12 500. Phew! Now more waiting til next Thurs and 7wk hb scan. This wait could most probably b worse than the 2ww!..

Wazzas office asked if I was coming down for the hb scan, but I reckon that could b a bit excessive. So reckon I'll have it up here so dh can be there too.

Sticky just has to keep growing!

I'm following everyone else. ..love n luck strong ladies xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal what a great increase in numbers. Congrats again I hope all goes well at the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, well mine was a chemical. My second beta results dropped and then today AF arrived. DJ we really are on the same cycle again...I haven't called my clinic yet but I really want to do a FET this month as well. I have a feeling they will make me wait until next month though.

To say I was gutted is an understatement for 4 days I thought I was pregnant then bam no your not well let's just say sometimes life is just really unfair.

Anyway just wanted to update and say thanks for all the kind thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee. I'm so sorry to hear it. That really sucks. I was fully expecting to hear the same today actually too and had convinced myself of it to soften the blow. You're right. .. it's just not fair. Sounds like u haven't run out of steam tho and r ready to get back on that train! Go girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Good luck with your cycle....I bet you will be glad to get started. Bella - Congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary...hope you had a lovely night. MrsP - As you know, Im a big advocate for an assessment cycle...the results will give FS a foundation for his future plan/protocol for you both. DJ - Glad to read that you have direction for later this month...good luck. MusicalGal - Fabulous numbers, congrats. Sharlee - hun, how awful for you. Take a bit of time out for each other....have a debaucherous couple of days. Come out the other end ready to challenge FS to go for a FET later this month. AFM - Suitcase out....putting stuff in, taking it out, goes back in again....bit undecided on what to take. Really is the least of my worries!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

It feels good to read positive news on this thread.
    It motivates the rest of us to keep on trying.. Well it does motivate me... Thank you girls

After our 2nd attempt with QFG Cairns and BFN, DH and myself have decided to give it one more try for a fresh cycle IVF/ICSI.
    We will do it with Wazza in Brisbane.
    Our first appointment is booked in November.
    For those of you who have been through WDA I will take on board any advice/recommendations you may give: What to expect/What is Wazza vitamins-supplements list/ Accommodation/Etc Etc...

Sunny - Have a safe trip and make the most of it!

Take care everybody xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to flaussie For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (11-07-2013)