Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

musicalgal I have goose bumps for you that is so great such great numbers too. I have everything crossed for you I know how hard the coming weeks will be waiting for scans and results hang in there what a strong positive result for you and so deserved xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal congrats. Wow you will have to give this baby an extra special name. You really do have a little miracle bub. I know what you mean by murderous OMG I felt physically ill today waiting for the results.

I am not far behind you got my BFP today. I don't know the numbers they just said it is positive. I am testing again on Monday.

Hi to other ladies and thanks for the well wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been silently following ladies.

Musicalgal- wonderful news! Lets keep everything crossed for you !!

Hi everyone else

Not much happening here, in bali at the moment having a relaxing holiday.

Xoxo blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal, - Congrats again. I had such a huge smile on my face when I read your post. Sounds like WDA Did get that golden egg for you.

Sharlee, - WOW! You too . Wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your DH.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (06-07-2013),Sharlee32  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    MusicalGal congrats. Wow you will have to give this baby an extra special name. You really do have a little miracle bub. I know what you mean by murderous OMG I felt physically ill today waiting for the results.

I am not far behind you got my BFP today. I don't know the numbers they just said it is positive. I am testing again on Monday.

Hi to other ladies and thanks for the well wishes
    Sharlee that's amazing! Congratulations I'm so happy for you! Hopefully it will be my turn next time and prayers that your little munchkin keeps growing healthy and strong xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sharlee that's amazing! Congratulations I'm so happy for you! Hopefully it will be my turn next time and prayers that your little munchkin keeps growing healthy and strong xoxo

I am so sorry DJTurner I kept thinking about you last night and wondering how you were I read your BFN post on the June/ July thread. And yes maybe your little frostie will be your turn for you. Just know though that it's okay to be sad for a while, sometimes life is just really unfair.

I really hope that all you ladies get your BFP's one day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Ladiies

Those that can make it we would love you to join us to Bon Voyage Sunny on her trip to South Africa This Saturday 11.30am at Mondo's for lunch. For those we haven't met in person we would to meet you and catch up IRL don't be shy come meet us.

Happy to give youmy number PM me if you would like it. Have to dash busy busy at work today and I want to get out on time becasue I am so left int he dark did you know that T2 Tea has opened at Cairns Central - OMG I don't do coffee but herbal teas and tisanes well I love those and I feel somewhat responsible with all my online orders that this glorious shop has opened up here!! HAHA Anyway if we don't see you have a great weekend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well on your IVF voyage. Sorry I haven't been able to catch up with all the posts lately. I am still dealing with my BFN.

Bellavista & Sunny - I won't be able to come to Sunny Bon Voyage lunch I would have loved to meet you and the girls and have a bit of a chat... Sunny I wish you all the best on this journey

Take care xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flaussie For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (08-07-2013),Sunny15  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flaussie and DJ , so sorry to hear about ur bfns. It's just soul destroying. I know. Hugs. .. though I know it doesn't help much. Treat yourselves and do something that makes u happy Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the heck is going on with this forum....problems with posting, then no access since Tuesday and again back to the posting issue!!! Well here goes, will try my best...MusicalGal - Congrats again on your long awaited BFP. Sharlee - Congrats on yours too. Bella - Thank you for the Bon Voyage lunch and gift...your gorgeous. MrsP - Thank you for the Bon Voyage lunch too...it was lovely to meet you and DS. Everyone...safe IVF journeys. AFM - I leave on Saturday

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (09-07-2013)