Closed Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good Bella...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg of course I have to fly to bne for a work conference on the 6th and 7th! Sundays are best for me cos I have to work most Saturdays anyway. But If the 6th is best for everyone else I can have my own private catch up with sunny before she goes :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh darn, I so want to be part of Sunny15's "Bon Voyage" but I couldn't get there until 2:30pm. As I will be taking time off for my own ivf journey the following week, I think work would get a bit annoyed if I ask for that Saturday off too. Darn again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Hi ladies

Wow Bella-so sorry to hear about ur mate. Doesn't that sort of thing just hit u like a tonne of bricks and put everything into perspective. Here we are feeling sorry for ourselves and there are people out there fighting for their lives. My wishes go out to you both. She sounds like a very strong chick so I'm sure she'll fight this thing. It's important she has you.

On the upside it's great to hear how you have taken on a new focus on life with the 12wbt. Sounds like it's doing you the world of good. There's nothing quite like exercise for natural endorphins, and it all makes us feel so good about ourselves, our bodies and the results after such a long arduous journey after punishing our minds and our bodies with ivf. Well done xx

Amps-I'm glad u and DH have been able to get things sorted and u are back in the right frame of mind for cycling. It must b a relief to know what was causing the migraines too. Yes we really must catch up , it's been too long!

Sunny-It's getting ridiculously close now! We are all waiting with baited breath. You'll be on your prep medications soon . Let us know when is good for a Bon voyage dinner. ...

MRS. P - Are you going with cfc or qfg in Cairns?

Sounds like there's a few of us out there in , or about to start the 2ww. Fingers crossed for everyone. I've got 1 more week to go. Until then, I'm eating us out of house and home! !

MusicalGal, - You must be testing any day now. Good Luck . I really hope that WDA caught the golden egg for you.

As much as I would love to cycle with WDA, I'm going to go with CFC purely for logistical reasons. It really brought it home this month when we all got sick for almost the entire month. There was no way I would attempt to fly if DS happened to catch another cold, and (murphy's law) that would probably happen at EPU. But that's only one reason.
    I'm on CD 8 of an assessment cycle ATM, and will be doing a HyCoSy tomorrow. We will still be doing a AACEP cycle after this. I estimate that EPU will be in August.

Sharlee, and DJ, - Hope your 2ww is going well also. I'm keeping everything crossed for you too .

Sunny, - Very exciting times just around the corner. Can't wait to hear all about it after it all happens.

Hi to everyone else. Got to go.

MrsP...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone. I am having some real difficulty with BH at the moment, in particular, posting, so I hope you receive this one. Thanks for the Bon Voyage, it will be nice to catch up. I have officially started cycling and on my 3rd day of Lucrin. Flights and accommodation have been booked, as well as our cage dive and shark breeching tour. Hope to have our safari booked in the next couple of days....we are going 'glamping' in the luxury tents at the Dwyka Tented Lodge in the Sanbona Wildlife Reserve. 13 more sleeps!! I have read up on everyone's news and will do personals when I can post properly. to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, still having issues with my posts. The problem is whilst im writing a post, I cant 'return/enter' to start a new line...so everything is just one long paragraph...not great for personals! This might be a stupid question but does anyone know how to fix it? Its not my 'return/enter' button, as it works in other programs...its just posting on BH. Please know that I am reading your posts and thinking of you all. AFM - 5th day of Lucrin and commence progynova, aspirin and prednisolone tomorrow. I finish work on Friday and then have another week before flying out. Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal- Any news???? you have a +

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Good luck to the girls testing would love to see a run of positive tests for a change in here.

Sunny you must be excited!! Any lunch preferences for Saturday cravings or something on your wish list before your trip? Please pm me anyone that is coming Sunny let me know that Saturday this weekend is the day that suits best hopefully with all the BFP's coming this way and they will we will be celebrating in a few weeks with mock tails the good news!!

Amps good luck with your cycle.

Blue Marlin how are you hope your DH has recovered well x

I have had AF come and go I had my best run yet yesterday felt so good smooth and was on a high all day today's suicides and burpees in the sand sucked hugely but I can feel my muscles now. I can't believe how great my head/mind/emotions are compared to a few months ago.

Anyway hope as many of you as possible can make Saturday xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I never. ... it's a BFP!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late post. It's been a murderous day of waiting and calling Wazzas clinic every hour waiting for the Cairns sullivan nicolades to log the results! Omg torture! And then I had a chicks at the flicks movie n dinner after work.

But at 400pm I found out hcg of 1070! They say they were looking for over 100. Happy with that!

So now we've just gotta hope the little tacker hangs on in there and grows n grows.

Wazza has struck again. Me 40, us giving it one last try with my own eggs, travelling from Cairns, and we only got 1 blastie. Hang on in there little mate!

Thanks for all your support ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Well I never. ... it's a BFP!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late post. It's been a murderous day of waiting and calling Wazzas clinic every hour waiting for the Cairns sullivan nicolades to log the results! Omg torture! And then I had a chicks at the flicks movie n dinner after work.

But at 400pm I found out hcg of 1070! They say they were looking for over 100. Happy with that!

So now we've just gotta hope the little tacker hangs on in there and grows n grows.

Wazza has struck again. Me 40, us giving it one last try with my own eggs, travelling from Cairns, and we only got 1 blastie. Hang on in there little mate!

Thanks for all your support ladies xx

Congratulations! That's fantastic news and you deserve it! Fingers crossed for you that the little munchkin hangs in there!