Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies with bubs - wondering if you are in some sort of mothers group - the cake and coffee variety. My little one is four weeks now and I'm looking for some sort of social outing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dj and Sharlee. No point me doing an hpt as I'm on pregnyl injections every 4 nights which can give a false positive result. The clinic told me it can stay in my system for up to 6 days. Boo! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scoleman no babies for me yet not too sure about any of the other ladies. You do know this is an IVF thread so most of us are desperately trying to conceive?

Well DJ and Musicalgal I went against my own common sense and did a HPT yesterday 3dt 5dt and it came back very negative. At first I was a bit annoyed as I am so sick of seeing negative HPT's. Just for once I had hoped that maybe just maybe it might have being a + however DH assured me it is far too early to have being accurate and their is still hope. Now I am in two minds about if I should test again next week as it really sucks to get negative HPT's. Hope you are both keeping well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my bub was IVF that's why I'm on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 I'm afraid of the same thing! Thinking I will cave in tomorrow anyhow, but you should definitely keep the faith, I've heard of women poas and testing negative but getting a positive bt so it's always possible. My symptoms seem to be increasing so hoping that's a good sign I'm at the halfway mark of the 2ww so 7dp5dt and really hoping I have a strong stickie 🙏 good luck to you and I will send baby dust your way as well xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dj let me know how you go and good luck and lots of baby dust back at you. I had two HPT's already here from before as hubby and I have been TTC for over 2 years so every time I was like even 1 day late I would do a HPT (as you do). So I have one left and it will be hard to stay away from it but I read the best time to test is 9dp5dt. I won't be getting my BT done until 11dp5dt so by then I will be frothing at the mouth. Oh and apparently the second line can be super faint so make sure if you do one you check it very closely.
    I have had heaps of symptoms but I am blaming the crinone gel fully for them.

Scoleman I know some mummies with young babies in Townsville but they weren't IVF mums? I think there is a thread on here somewhere where there may be a social bub group if there is no one on this thread with some IVF mummies in Townsville as well. Let me know if you are in Townsville and I can see if I can find the link for you. Congrats on bub BTW
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 27-06-2013 at 17:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi Scoleman - Give me a few more weeks and I might be keen to join you. I'm due in mid August.

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww wait. Resist the urge to POAS to early, it's never helpful. Crinone won't affect the HPT results, but just wait out the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 thanks for the advice I'm not getting bt until 14dp5dt and tomorrow I will be 9dp5dt so might give poas a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dj nette sounds good hope all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies hi I would like to propose a catch up to farewell our very special lady Sunny before her trip to South Africa. Saturday 6th July lunch location to be decided. Let me know who can make it. Perhaps we will also be celebrating a few other much deserved BFP's

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (28-06-2013),Sunny15  (30-06-2013)