Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    djturner06.... Good Luck for your blood test in July
    I won't be far behind you we transfer tomorrow one of our day 5
    blasties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sharlee32 - thanks for the good vibes! I hope you have every success sending baby dust your way!

bellavista - so sorry to here about your bff. The break really does make a huge difference and gives you and opportunity to get yourself in a more relaxed state.

musicalgal - hope you are feeling better and all is well.

sunny15 - I hope all is going well.

afm - I am 3dpt and doing ok trying not to let my imagination run away from me. I developed sore boobs on the night of day 1 and had a little cramping but part from that all is business as usual! Just counting down the days.

Look after yourselves 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Wow Bella-so sorry to hear about ur mate. Doesn't that sort of thing just hit u like a tonne of bricks and put everything into perspective. Here we are feeling sorry for ourselves and there are people out there fighting for their lives. My wishes go out to you both. She sounds like a very strong chick so I'm sure she'll fight this thing. It's important she has you.

On the upside it's great to hear how you have taken on a new focus on life with the 12wbt. Sounds like it's doing you the world of good. There's nothing quite like exercise for natural endorphins, and it all makes us feel so good about ourselves, our bodies and the results after such a long arduous journey after punishing our minds and our bodies with ivf. Well done xx

Amps-I'm glad u and DH have been able to get things sorted and u are back in the right frame of mind for cycling. It must b a relief to know what was causing the migraines too. Yes we really must catch up , it's been too long!

Sunny-It's getting ridiculously close now! We are all waiting with baited breath. You'll be on your prep medications soon . Let us know when is good for a Bon voyage dinner. ...

MRS. P - Are you going with cfc or qfg in Cairns?

Sounds like there's a few of us out there in , or about to start the 2ww. Fingers crossed for everyone. I've got 1 more week to go. Until then, I'm eating us out of house and home! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 23-06-2013 at 23:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sharlee32 hope your 2ww is going ok... how are you feeling?

AFM I'm 5dp5dt and have been feeling extremely bloated, a little nauseous, tired, a bit of cramping and my boobies are tender and swollen (hopefully these are all good signs) I am having a hard time convincing myself not to do a hpt but am managing to hold out so far. I am going to Brisbane tomorrow for a couple of days for the state of origin so it will be good to preoccupy myself with something else. Just trying to keep my head straight until bt on 4th July 😁🙏👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sharlee32 hope your 2ww is going ok... how are you feeling?

AFM I'm 5dp5dt and have been feeling extremely bloated, a little nauseous, tired, a bit of cramping and my boobies are tender and swollen (hopefully these are all good signs) I am having a hard time convincing myself not to do a hpt but am managing to hold out so far. I am going to Brisbane tomorrow for a couple of days for the state of origin so it will be good to preoccupy myself with something else. Just trying to keep my head straight until bt on 4th July ���������������� �
    Hi djturner, sounds like you have the same symptoms as me. Are you using anything still? I am on Crinone Gel daily (as this causes similar symtoms to pregnancy, or so I heard). Today I was so tired and I felt like I was getting AF. I am still getting cramps a lot may be related to the EPU? I also found out I have 4 frosties, I am over the moon to have 4 little back up plans if this cycle is unsuccessful. I keep telling myself I am not pregnant so that if it fails I won't be devasted however I have the smallest hope that maybe just maybe I will be one of the lucky ones I hope you enjoy the origin match such a good idea to get away for a bit, I am back at work Thurs and Fri but then we then we have a public holiday Monday. Good Luck and take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 that's great to hear you have 4 frosties! Do you live in Townsville? QFG? Yeah I'm still on crinone so that could be it. I have a small hope its not buy trying to remain realistic 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Dj and Sharlee, that makes 3 of us. I'm testing on 3rd July. Sore bippies, had a few stabbing pains, very bloated and always hungry ! I'm on 2 Crinone per day, as well as 1 progesterone pessary, progynova and ralovera tablets 4 times a day! (Wazza protocol)Not to mention nightly clexane injections, aspirin and heaps of supplements. This 2ww is a killer! Hope we all get good news and join the same mummies group!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal - good luck to you! I'm on crinone in the morning, pressary at night and provera three times a day doing a natural FET cycle (first one). Hopefully we all have good news! Have you done any hpt before bt day? I'm tempted but uncertain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dj I am not sure which ones give you the same symptoms as pregnancy? Maybe one of these other ladies know. I am tempted to to a HPT but not until maybe Day 6,7, or 8. I am only at day 3 now.

Yes I am in Townsville it is our show on Monday and I am with Monash IVF I know most of the girls on here are I think in Cairns but that doesn't matter. There are a couple from Townsville who post time to time.

Musical Girl I have read about Wazza he seems to be in demand. I hope you get your BFP this time round Do you know if crinone will affect the results of a HPT? Or is it the trigger shots that does this? I tell you one thing I have noticed this week is how forgetful I am. I am putting things in the wrong places and I am forgetting I have done things ect. I spent five minutes going through my fridge looking for the butter when I had a lready gotten it out and put it on the bench and then I went to put it back away in the pantry cupboard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies for your BT's my fingers are crossed we need something to celebrate girls.

Afm. Just chilling like a villain. Oh AF arrived to day 5w4d which I am happy about get the cycle back and we may do a home style iui for giggles and hope for the best!! Feeling super sore in the tummy not helped by the fact we did a core/abs workout this am then AF started a few hours later wonder if that have it the push to start! Can't wait to discuss options with WDA next month and plan the dates I am feeling like I will be ready come late August start