Closed Thread
Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Well it's been a stressful few days in brisbane getting daily development results, waiting for day 5 and hoping the embies would make it to blastocyst. I got stir crazy sitting around in brisbane City so we hired a car and drove out to the sunshine coast hinterland calling the embryoligists for daily updates.

out of 4 eggs, 2 were immature, 2 went on to day 3 and only 1 is going to make it to blastie transfer tomorrow. But we only need 1, right? ! So while we were really hoping we'd have 2 blasties to transfer, looks like we have 1 x grade 3 morula. I'll be pupo by 830am tomorrow. The little fella just has to burrow in! !

Mrs p, the herschel st meriton apartments are different prices per night depending on date, but we've scored $115/$125 per night this last week. And I've seen it for as little as $78 p/n for a cube apt. Book direct online by sending reservations an email.

So it feels like we've been here in bne forever, I guess it's been a good week. An awful lot of expense and time for just one embie. But I guess this is where we're at. 40, trying one last time with Wazza's kitchen sink approach. Short of an ovary transplant I guess he can't do much more for me, and to be fair, he did make that clear before we did this cycle. So here we are, with 1 last chance. I hope tomorrow's blastie is a sticky.

I forget who was asking about cfc (above) but if u look back on this thread you'll see quite a lot of discussion on the subject. My personal consensus was that I loved the nurses and the FS was lovely and nice enough too, but they were no where near aggressive or proactive enough for me at my maternal age, and they also got very busy and seemed to lack in service because of that in the last yr too.

That's just my experience and the other ladies on here will tell you their experiences too, we've all moved to other clinics.

Anyway I'll keep u all posted. Here goes the 2ww!

Love and luck to all out there. I'm still following all posts xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Musicalgal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical girl, - I hope this morning is going smoothly. I'm glad you are finally PUPO with your wonderful little blast. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust your way. (insert multiple pink glittery emoticons here!)

Thanks for the info too.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

well I'm not having a good run right now so this is a bit of a whinge, sorry all.

I've had the flu, now a really bad stomach bug that's had me off work. I'm not talking to dh right now cos I'm sick of trying to get him to talk about anything really. I'm not sure if we will be cycling next month now, I'm so over having to deal with it all by myself. I can handle the fact that his job keeps him away but having to remember everything, organise everything and make decisions all on my own just sux. If I wanted to do that then I would be on my own. "Ahg!"

Okay, I've vented now.

Oh, for those of you who kindly enquired as to how my migraines are going, they still come pretty frequent but I will being seeing Dr Nolan (osteopath) when I can get an appointment. Never a the back of my skull on the right side seems to be the problem. If manipulation doesn't work, we will try a needle in my skull to block the nerve. Sounds like fun.

Apologises to all the new ladies on here I haven't caught up with but as you can see things are pretty full on right now. How you are all travelling well.

Sunny15 - I am so excited for you. If things get sorted out here then I will be cycling nearly the same time as you.

Musicalgal - gosh I hope this is the one for you, keeping you in my thoughts.

Bellavista - I adore your hank, so gorgeous. Hope to catch up soon.

Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I hope your ivf journey is going well for you.
    Unfortunately mine ended up in BFN very very sad.

Good luck to you all and stay strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey flaussie. Thanks for checking in... I'm so sorry to hear it was a bfn. Sucks sucks sucks. Do u plan to cycle again or having a rest for a while? We are here for you. Take advantage of doing all those things u couldn't do and venting here any time u like.

Amps-also sorry to hear about the rough trot you're having. It all seems to be compacting for you. This journey can get mind blowing with all that we have to go thru, and the stress just keeps ricocheting off everything, but you know we get through it in the end. We're ivfers! Keep talking , and look after yourself. We're here listening. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

flaussie -

Musicalgal - hope all is going good.

dh and I have sorted some of our s%#t out so we will be cycling next month. We are both in a much better place now so hopefully all will go more smoothly now.
    I see the osteopath tomorrow about my migraines all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    flaussie I am so sorry hun

Musicalgal Good luck I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. When is your BT?

Amps Hope it goes well at the osteo glad you have had a chance to sort some of the things out with DH and can get to cycling again.

Sunny How are you OMG mere weeks away for you. I have no idea how you must be able to concentrate at work with it coming so close now. Love to catch up before you go either a lunch or dinner let us know what weekend would suit you and we can get together as many as can and farewell you off with a champagne before you come back with a lovely bubba on board.

Mrs P How are you? Its is difficult to try to time a trip to Brisbane isn't it to suit WDA, Me DH Work DS etc.. Hope your well.

AFM I am training hard I have lost 13cm off my body in the 5 weeks now plateau on the weight loss sitting at 6.6kg but my legs and arms are more muscly now so makes sense. I started Roller Derby Training as Raw Meat (I love it) met some great girls having fun and can't wait to buy my own skates now.

My husband didn't want to wait til August / September to cycle again I really pushed it and two days ago he said he is so happy to see me as happy and unstressed as I have been the past month that he can see the benefit of me having 3 months off and the difference it has made not having it looming over my head to gear up again to start. My BFF called (lives in WA) and unfortunately bought me to earth with shocking news she has a large tumor on her ovaries her bleeding is out of control they have put her into menopause to try to shrink the cycsts and tumor and had multiple blood transfusions as her blood work is shocking she really isn't well and until her blood work is better the can't operate on her so she is on a strict regime diet health medication wise to increase her health and wellbeing before July 29 to operate he has told her to prepare for Ovarian Cancer but not let it scare her. She is 43 has 3 kids and a husband that adores her and she is my rock and she is sick and scared. I am scared too. She will have a complete hysterectomy in July and they will take a few other things (not known depending on what the state of the tumor is etc). I had been trying to get her on the phone to tell her I will be there first weekend in August and she told me this fortunately I will get to be with her bedside at hospital a few days after surgery. Life really can throw some curve balls. I just hope she comes through this.

Have a good weekend girls coming up. Musicalgal relax and let this embie implant and burrow in and make a lovely home for the next 8.5 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am on day 2 after FET transfer and am hoping the little beastie has burrowed and settled in for the long haul! My blood test is due 4th July so all fingers and toes crossed until then! This is my first FET cycle.

I've been absent for quite a while, I've waited 12 months since my fresh cycle because I wasn't prepared for the emotional roller coaster and would have an anxiety attack every time but I'm ready to jump on the IVF wagon again so here goes 😊

Hope you all have success too 😊🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

djturner - hope the tww is treating you ok.

bellavista - so sorry to here about your bff. I'm glad you will get to see her soon. It's great to here you sound so positive and happy. I think this little break has done the trick for you both.

musicalgal - I was really hoping to catch up but I'm glad I didn't pop in, I was feeling dreadful by the time I got home yesterday. Feel a little better today so hopefully I've turned the corner and am on my way to recovery, dratted flubug

sunny15 - I am getting so excited for you.

afm well I have degeneration of my 2nd & 3rd vertebrae in my neck, slight compression of the 4th and 5th, my pelvis is a little twisted so no wonder things hurt and are tight. I go back next week for more treatment. Pretty sore when I got home but am ok today. Feeling pretty positive about it.

Take care all