Closed Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh it was a day 10 scan, but really it's day 12 as they called my day 4, day 2 since af didn't arrive before the weekend etc. It's all in the timing I guess which I must say has been pretty awkward. I guess WDA wants to try to catch the big follies before they get too big and grab the smaller ones too in case they catch up. Will keep u posted:-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck musicalgal- he'll take wonderful care of you, relax it will all go well, praying for successful pick up & fertilization and blast transfer for you xx

Hi to all the other ladies, hope you are safe & happy wherever you are in you journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps - Won't it be great to have a reason and possible treatment for your migraines. Good luck with your cycle next month.

Musicalgal - Good luck my fingers are crossed tightly for you.

Maca - How are you going?

Sunny - All systems go for you?

AFM - Nothing new although its roller derby fresh meat intake tonight and I think I might just go and give it a shot. Why not only live once and I think it would be great fun. Going down to WDA in July for DH to have further test and to bank some sperm for just in case with a growing list of questions by the minute. Anyone doing the 5km colour run in July we are and can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this morning musicalgal x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for all the well wishes peeps. Epu went off without a hitch this morn. Got 4 eggs, not sure on quality or fertilisation yet. We'll know 2mrw. There were 2 small follies and 2 large. hopefully we'll get something out of them. Fingers crossed for even 1 we can try to grow to blastie.

That Wazza is such a joker. Wrote the number of eggs he retrieved all over my arms and legs! No pain after procedure. Love him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal 4

Wow that is great and no pain even better, all my thoughts, fingers toes crossed for wonderful fertilisation and a blast or 2,3 or 4 even!!

I have tentative high hopes I may have much better luck with WDA then here in Cairns for our next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies im starting clomid tonight. Any tips?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shana8 sorry never took it hope one of the other girls can help good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shan8 there is a very busy little June/ July IVF thread and it is very active with lots of really helpful posters, I would suggest asking on there. I have been getting heaps of great advise from the ladies on their since I started my cycle last week.
    Sorry I can't help with Clomid as I am on Gonal F and Orgalutran (which are both injections). Is Clomid injected? Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    8shana8 sorry never took it hope one of the other girls can help good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shan8, - I was on clomid for a few months, a few years ago before starting IVF. I can't remember the dosage, but I didn't really have any side effects. I can't think of any tips, sorry. But it was pretty straight forward. Take them for 5 days, and then get busy. You could try the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) method of BDing. If you're not aware of it, just google it, it's everywhere. Good luck.

MrsP...