Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1002
  1. #731
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,

    Nice to hear that most of you are up and busy with your next plans.
    Here we go again, back on the IVF journey again. Just to let you know that I had my EPU done, 8 follicles 3 eggs collected so we'll see how they develop
    If these eggs develop I am not sure if I should put one or two back.
    Last IVF I put two back, ended up with one embryo, with miscarriage at 11 weeks. This time I am doing acupuncture as well.
    Sending you all
    xxx

  2. #732
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Qld
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck flaussie remind me who/where are you cycling through. We are all over the place now NSW QLD and S Africa.

    I hope this is it for you x

  3. #733
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Musicalgal… yep I had to give WDA a shot, all the wonderful testimonials and success stories were too much to resist and DP and I thought we’d give him a try… leave no stone unturned and all that. The logistics are a bit trickier but of course if it all pays off in the end the extra hassle is nothing. Happy to hear your blood work has finally played ball and that you are on your way… good luck for this cycle and yes, there are a crazy amount of pills and potions and plenty more to follow post transfer – in the end I had to resort to a spreadsheet to keep track of my meds… Take care and sending masses of your way.

    Flaussie… good luck hoping those three eggs are now three lovely strong embryos.

    townsvillenat
    ... hi and welcome to the thread... I hope you can hook up with some other townsvillieans on here I have seen a few recent posts from some ladies who pop in now and then.

    A big hello to everyone else....
    Last edited by Domiffy; 05-06-2013 at 08:58.

  4. #734
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    I think qfg Cairns got sick of taking wda patients for scans, cos when his nurse Kate in bne asked if I could do mine here they said no, so I have to go to cdi. I was thankful however that they were able to send my drugs to qfg up here instead of having to get a refrigerated courier, as that was gonna cost around $300! Might depend on which nurse u talk to and what mood they're in that day?

    As an aside, has anyone used Saizen (growth hormone)? I started on it 2 nights ago and last night was up vomiting. Not sure if it was a bug or the saizen or clexane as these were new. ...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

    MrsPontipine  (07-06-2013)

  6. #735
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    181
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    I think qfg Cairns got sick of taking wda patients for scans, cos when his nurse Kate in bne asked if I could do mine here they said no, so I have to go to cdi. I was thankful however that they were able to send my drugs to qfg up here instead of having to get a refrigerated courier, as that was gonna cost around $300! Might depend on which nurse u talk to and what mood they're in that day?

    As an aside, has anyone used Saizen (growth hormone)? I started on it 2 nights ago and last night was up vomiting. Not sure if it was a bug or the saizen or clexane as these were new. ...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know which nurse I would rather speak to!

    Sorry, I haven't used saizen, and probably wont. WDA said that saizen would not be beneficial to for me due to my age, so haven't really looked into it much.

    How are you going? When are you testing? Sending lots of sticky vibes your way .

    Hi everyone

  7. #736
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Far North Qld
    Posts
    567
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm, bit quiet in here. Hope you all are travelling well whatever stage you are at. I think the trentel is making me cranky and over sensitive. Saw a different gp last week who might have some answers about these damn migraines, had spinal ct that shows 2 vertebrae compressing in my neck, not bad but enough to maybe cause problems. He's getting a second opinion for me before we discuss any possible treatment. See him again on Thursday. Af arrived on Sunday so next month it's all go go go.

  8. #737
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,185
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked
    1,049
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi everyone

    Sorry have been lurking following your stories. for all of you where ever you are in your cycles. I had all but given up, but am now proof that with perseverance (and a bit of luck) you can get there.

    Quick question, does anyone have a recommendation for getting waxing done in Cairns? Normally do it myself, but can't reach anymore (sorry TMI) and would like it done before I head to hospital.

  9. #738
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    181
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nette View Post
    Hi everyone

    Sorry have been lurking following your stories. for all of you where ever you are in your cycles. I had all but given up, but am now proof that with perseverance (and a bit of luck) you can get there.

    Quick question, does anyone have a recommendation for getting waxing done in Cairns? Normally do it myself, but can't reach anymore (sorry TMI) and would like it done before I head to hospital.
    I see Amanda at Dragonfly in Smithfield. She's very good, especially if you are after a painless bras. Have fun nesting, I hope you are comfortable...

  10. #739
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    Hi North Queenslanders!
    Well bit of a whirlwind for me. Have been jabbing away for 12 days and expecting to head down to WDA about Fri or Mon, and wammo, get a call this afternoon at 430 saying they want me to trigger at 650 pm tonight and epu on Thursday at 730am! Far out. So its all systems go, we are packing and booked our flights to leave 2mrw. Turns out I have 5 follies. Not all ideal, quite sporadic in size, but we have to go for it cos with my amh I reckon this is as good as we'll get. So we'll see if WDA can suck a few out to work with. We'll know if they're workable eggs after epu on Thursday morning.

    Wish me luck! Big hugs to all out there on the ivf train!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked
    181
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Hi North Queenslanders!
    Well bit of a whirlwind for me. Have been jabbing away for 12 days and expecting to head down to WDA about Fri or Mon, and wammo, get a call this afternoon at 430 saying they want me to trigger at 650 pm tonight and epu on Thursday at 730am! Far out. So its all systems go, we are packing and booked our flights to leave 2mrw. Turns out I have 5 follies. Not all ideal, quite sporadic in size, but we have to go for it cos with my amh I reckon this is as good as we'll get. So we'll see if WDA can suck a few out to work with. We'll know if they're workable eggs after epu on Thursday morning.

    Wish me luck! Big hugs to all out there on the ivf train!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh Oh Oh , - Best of luck Musicalgal, - what made them get you to go early? Did you do a (CD11) scan here with bob today or something? Again good luck, I'm sending lots of your way.

    MrsP...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Help us save Queensland!!!
    By wannawannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:22
  2. playgroups north / north east adelaide
    By mummy2010 in forum North Adelaide
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-08-2012, 09:13
  3. Anyone done the registration for Queensland?
    By purpledragon in forum Home Schooling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-12-2011, 13:49

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!